Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WA vs WI - full weod items - who comes out on top for...

Couldn't the WA just re-target and pot, what's the difference? I'm not sure about you but I rebound my keys to things I can hit easily. For example if I were to play a WA I might set the spacebar to target myself so I can quickly tap it with my thumb while I 1-2-3-4-5-6 a combo while potting with my pinky as needed. Hand never leaves the keyboard and it can all be done without delay.

It's actually similar with the WI because when a WI runs out of MP during BM2 the BM2 animation stops completely (really bad for your DPS since it stops everything for a good 3 seconds) so it's necessary to manually regen your mana before it hits empty. Same concept yeah? Hit a key while in the process of BM2'ing.

Have you ever tried retargeting and potting? Just wondering because unless you've tried it then you shouldn't just say its that easy. I still think WI will be able to solo things faster.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Not rhythmically like a WA would but when grinding PF I tend to:

1. Combo
    2. Pot
    3. Keep an eye out for pesky Caps.
    4. Watch my HP like a hawk (5+2 mobs can almost kill me if I'm not careful) and insta-blink when needed.
    5. Switch targets mid-combo when a mob is about to die.

I'm pretty sure (but not 100% certain) I can handle re-targeting vs a lone boss and occasionally hit the pot hotkey. It will just take a little bit of practice and effort.

I just found it easier soloing bosses on my WI than WA :l but maybe thats cuz I have poop comp and I lag o_o
    16x WA Capella - Retired

The difficulty doesn't bother me. It's brain-dead easy to solo bosses as a WI as long as your defense is high enough to handle the boss. You basically buff up, press 1 key, put your hand down your pants and occasionally tap the mana hotkey, then collect your FCH.

I'm only interested in speed, I don't mind if it's a little bit of extra work.

Quote Originally Posted by Registering View Post
    put your hand down your pants and occasionally tap the mana hotkey,
    gross...
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

Well if you control all variables and basically make it perfect retargeting/potting and perfect autoattack/potting then it would depend solely on the stats. Not to mention the WA has to tank in bloody to even reach WI DPS.
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Well if you control all variables and basically make it perfect retargeting/potting and perfect autoattack/potting then it would depend solely on the stats.
    And now we've reached the point why I made this thread heh. I don't know which is better because I haven't tried first hand.

Shadow Titanium
    rox this is a wa thread why you in here woman!
    Knight of Dawn / Stormy Supreme Gladiator

Banned
    bizzle maybe u wanna change ur hp :P not that much since u got amp boots :O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast