Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 BIG suggestions

Shadow Titanium
    dont get me wrong tho, i'd love it if frontier stones came back, setting it at derk cuz it was only like 89 ecoins so i wont have to buy like 9001 vouchers for premium n stuff, yeeeeeeeeeee yeeyeyeyeyeyeyeye
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    you make it sound like frontier stones are a necessity, pi isnt that hard, obviously if i go solo with my lvl 20 skills i'll get my ass kicked, but thats where my party comes in... Just grind with your friends dude, thats what games are about -.- learn2havefunwutwutinthebutttttttt
    they are !!!!!!

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Luly View Post
    they are !!!!!!
    i come from a time where DIEING WAS SOMETHING YOU HAD TO NOT DO, and if you died you had to pay the consequence. AKA running back to your dam grinding spot. *Remembers MF 2 years ago* siiigghhh good times... and isnt it/shouldnt it be like that in every game? you know? you die you get annoyed cuz you have to do something repetitive? RUN BACK? Frontier stones are a /gag, makes grinding a lot easier than it already is (because it is easy)
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    i come from a time where DIEING WAS SOMETHING YOU HAD TO NOT DO, and if you died you had to pay the consequence. AKA running back to your dam grinding spot. *Remembers MF 2 years ago* siiigghhh good times... and isnt it/shouldnt it be like that in every game? you know? you die you get annoyed cuz you have to do something repetitive? RUN BACK? Frontier stones are a /gag, makes grinding a lot easier than it already is (because it is easy)
    Dont we do this everyday? make little thing in life easier?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Dont we do this everyday? make little thing in life easier?
    lmao
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234