Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 32 craftet mithril parts in 20x ic2

Yeah, but with this update I think these amp armors / crit weapons or helms won't be so rare as you think. Slot Highest as well, we're gonna see some lost world 30 min solos ourselves in the next 3 months I'm sure.
    So it's char bound when equip items. I like.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

that would sound about right.
    They had cabal for 2-3 years before na had beta in 08 with OGP...its probably a natural progression in the servers drops ect...

"* KR October 2005, * EU September 2006"

dunno if those are correct just copied n pasted from wikikeke
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    Yeah, but with this update I think these amp armors / crit weapons or helms won't be so rare as you think. Slot Highest as well, we're gonna see some lost world 30 min solos ourselves in the next 3 months I'm sure.
    So it's char bound when equip items. I like.
    Don't get me wrong,i'd love more than anything for dungeons to finally kick down some actual level appropriate gear,but i'm not gonna hold my breath on the sehh....especially with seh's dropping 1-2x a month and the insanely ridiculous fail rate on seh crafting

on cabal ger we have recently added chaos box extender highest in item shop where you can get sehh's with nearly the same rate as seh's from the normal chaos box. maybe you get something like that too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meDeadly View Post
    on cabal ger we have recently added chaos box extender highest in item shop where you can get sehh's with nearly the same rate as seh's from the normal chaos box. maybe you get something like that too
    we used to,but all they did was give sem's

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    we used to,but all they did was give sem's
    Until they made it give lows XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meDeadly View Post
    ogp had had those boxes for a long time...it could give out sel, sem, or seh.

...but the breakdown was more like: 99% sem, 0.99% sel, 0.01% seh. Ever noticed that sel's were more expensive than sem's back in ogp? Now you can buy seh for an exorbitant usd from the cs.

I wonder what the composition of your newly introduced chaos box (extender)? Prolly more of the same crap rate too.

RedOsmium
    EST promotes hacking, you ain't know this meng?

Ive never been banned
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

notice the bots and the 3rd party alz sites...... OGP days people got ban, bots got taken out through watcher system, 3rd party sites where on the brink of closing down.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

o.o
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast