Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: vRs Cabal Database NA

Banned
    thought i already established youre living in a fantasy world lethal? youre obviously a loser in-game on forums and in real life, dont try to play it off like youre popular at all because ive heard you on vent and LOLL1O1L11L1O1L1O1LOL youre 1 of the kids that loses his virginity at 23 years old to some shemale your 1 and only friend had to pay to bang you
    get reals bbbroooo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalHeart View Post
    You act like I don't sound like any other normal male in America. You on the other hand sound like Rage gave you one too many "physicals."

You assume I'm playing it off because you're in the lowest step of the lowest class, and wouldn't know what a normal kid does in a day. You never had that. You were probably abused in your three room apartment. I understand, it's okay. I'll also ask you this; what girl bangs a guy who got kicked out at 13 and works at burger king to pay his rent?

tl;dr: your posts are made up of aids and fail, they make you look worse by the second.
    how would u know what someone sounds like if they've had too many physicals? you sounded like you had just begun pu.berty on vent after i verbally raped you. its also funny how youre talking about banging girls when youre obviously the biggest virgin on these forums hands down

lets be honest here, the only thing you've accomplished so far in life is disappointing your parents by how you've turned out and wasting all your free time on your computer

this keeps getting better

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    this keeps getting better
    u know what makes lethal super mad? when you ignore him, watch this thread for a few hours and see how many times he bumps it out of pure rage

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian987 View Post
    Hi all

I'm Kian from Cabal EU and i'm here to let you know that from now, on vRs Cabal Database, you can now find Cabal NA section. You can use it to generate Cabal sign like the following ones:

p.s. don't worry... the snail in the sign is an extra features just for me because i'm sFS and i'm slow like a snail

All your stats are stored in a database and used to calculate your rank value. Finally all chars are shown in a ranking system:
    • Best BL, FA, WI, WA, mFS, sFS, FB
    • Best of Mercury, Venus
    • Top 200 of all servers and all classes
    • Highest stats value for attack, magic, s.amp, m.amp, hp, dmg, cr, def

There is also a report system in this way all fake chars can be banned from rankings. You can also set a custom text in the sign:

For sure some of you are already using vRs Cabal Database registered on EU, BR or SEA server. I ask you all to delete you chars. From this moment use the section of your server. If you have bugs let me know.

Frequently asked questions

Q: Why i can't find my char in rankings?
    A: All chars in rank are checked manually. You need to be checked everytime you update your char. There are 3 different types of statuses.

You are banned from rankings. You can view the ban reason by login on your profile. When you are banned your sign will be like this one

You are in to-check list. Just wait. An Admin will accept (or ban) your char
    You have been checked and so you are ranked

Q: Even if i'm "green" and checked i'm not in ranking. Why?
    A: Simple. In all rankings there are only chars with 1000+ score. If you have less than 1000 score you can't be in rankings.

Q: Can i create a different skin?
    A: Yes, you can create your own skin. Use the img down as example. Just respect the size and the disposition of blocks then send me your skin via email. I'll add it on profile page and ofc your name in credits.

Q: What formula you use to calculate rank value?
    A: This is the formula

Raww this thing denied me for having 60% rate.... i actually did lol with extended sig gloves and suit aop and pet
    What did the five fingers say to the face?**
    ..................SLAP....................

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    On the note of this siggy thing.... Umm Wtf is up with all these lower def people on other servers? lol
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by PunaniKiller View Post
    Raww this thing denied me for having 60% rate.... i actually did lol with extended sig gloves and suit aop and pet
    Rejected!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Rejected!
    nice pve gear

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalHeart View Post
    I'm in Cheer squad
    I lol'd.......a lot

When looking at the top whatever, for venus it doesn't show what the stats are underneath (all you see are the numbers), so you have to swap to look at merc to see the order of them is. And perhaps a possibility is to add Honor Rank bcs that's fun to see too.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 11-22-2010 at 10:33 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast