Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: vRs Cabal Database NA

Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalHeart View Post
    Ironic, isn't it? I provide clear timestamped pictures and nobody believes me.

I'm not in the mood to end whatever little fight you want to pick with me.
    I dont pick fights,I point out obvious facts. There is no way someone as immature as you could keep a job that allows you to have so much money. Which makes that your parents house and you wont effin move out,or the pics are fake. Choose one.

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    I dont pick fights,I point out obvious facts. There is no way someone as immature as you could keep a job that allows you to have so much money. Which makes that your parents house and you wont effin move out,or the pics are fake. Choose one.
    I think he just smacked lethal into the corner pole in the ring o.o

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    he gets paid as a cheerleader in high school mang obviously he can afford that house/apartment complex ahahahah

Must be one Hell of a set out.

lol again ure saying things just to say them.

front tip of my house, my parents room, don't remember why i actually took it.

maybe if i had a helicopter i could fit more than half my house into 3 pictures, but i don't.
    sorry if you have to deal with a cell phone range

you don't have anything on me, i'm vindicated

or do you want me to take pictures of our cars or something
    really all u needed there bop.

valid point also matri.... y would a single house have multiple built-in window style AC units? would think central air would be more cost effective.

but the layout seems odd for appartments, maybe duplex. but who cares what his parents have, besides him i guess.
    Last edited by EzSeleneEz; 11-23-2010 at 07:45 PM.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

All I did was look at the pics,lol.

Published also in first page. Since i received a total number of 18 request of verification via email / pm and just 1 via account support (the only one that should be used in this case) i coded a new page where you can put by your own your screenshots. I will use this new data also for a new feature. All visitors can view your equipments in one click. It's all explained in the screenshot.

vRs Cabal database NA
    Sign and rank generator

I'm 17. It's my parents house, and their money.

I've said this a million times jesus christ it's like you don't know how to read.

It's "my" house, they bought "my" car, they pay for "my" insurence.

They bought it. I don't even have a job. Are you telling me I'm old enough to be living in my own house at 17? Are you stupid?

Obviously I move out the second I graduate. Do you want to know what colleges I applied to also?

I just don't understand how I can timestamp pictures of my house in and out, as well as myself calling matrimoney a got on the timestamp, and peope not being able to believe me.

Protip: Don't give Lethal an ultimatum, it'll blow up in your fat face.

The house is pretty old I guess, and my parents always complain when there's a ton of people working. To them it's easier to just have AC everywhere.

And to the apartment thing, I know nothing about architecture, but when my parents bought the house, the only thing that was "big" about it was the yard and land that came with it. They added a lot on. Apparently they liked the sort of hill location location. But I wouldn't really know, I wasn't alive.
    i'd like to know where you're applying to

I'm 17. It's my parents house, and their money.

I've said this a million times jesus christ it's like you don't know how to read.

It's "my" house, they bought "my" car, they pay for "my" insurence.

They bought it. I don't even have a job. Are you telling me I'm old enough to be living in my own house at 17? Are you stupid?

Obviously I move out the second I graduate. Do you want to know what colleges I applied to also?

I just don't understand how I can timestamp pictures of my house in and out, as well as myself calling matrimoney a got on the timestamp, and peope not being able to believe me.

Protip: Don't give Lethal an ultimatum, it'll blow up in your fat face.

The house is pretty old I guess, and my parents always complain when there's a ton of people working. To them it's easier to just have AC everywhere.

And to the apartment thing, I know nothing about architecture, but when my parents bought the house, the only thing that was "big" about it was the yard and land that came with it. They added a lot on. Apparently they liked the sort of hill location location. But I wouldn't really know, I wasn't alive.
    You seem upset. Want a cookie? And there are 16 year olds living on their own and getting along fine with no help. So dont give me that "Im only 17" crap.

You seem upset. Want a cookie? And there are 16 year olds living on their own and getting along fine with no help. So dont give me that "Im only 17" crap.
    Only people that move out when they're 16/17 are dropouts or people with really bad family problems. Stop acting like you're so smart.

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast