Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amulet lvl 7 100% Crafter ( Service Crafting Mercury )

Banned
    [QUOTE=Matrimoney;139131]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOgD8o67YKc

lol that was a gey "punch" if u can call it that way lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    lol that was a gey "punch" if u can call it that way lol
    it was like a backhand by a girl...a spur punch we'll call it

well if u saying u crafted 300, then i have done double and more of what u done, second thing who said i am from UK o_O?!
    and last thing matari, and remember this very well mate.. Y O U A R E P A T H A T I C....
    if you cant stand someone who is superior to you then wet your thing and get off =/
    and joker in dark knights fits you just fine, some confused sick bastard =)
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by painful View Post
    well if u saying u crafted 300, then i have done double and more of what u done, second thing who said i am from UK o_O?!
    and last thing matari, and remember this very well mate.. Y O U A R E P A T H A T I C....
    if you cant stand someone who is superior to you then wet your thing and get off =/
    and joker in dark knights fits you just fine, some confused sick bastard =)
    lol if ive done 300 you've done 600 nice logic there, what did you base that number off of again? oh right...nothing lol

gl w/ with ripping people off on aop crafts, have you gotten any people to fall for your bs yet? prolly no huh?

some sick bastard you are dude... i am well famed i dont need to convince the likes of you, if you really wanna know my history of crafting ask global people
    who keep crafting AOP+6 2 or 3 each time, and dude dont sweat it =/ your pointless..
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by painful View Post
    some sick bastard you are dude... i am well famed i dont need to convince the likes of you, if you really wanna know my history of crafting ask global people
    who keep crafting AOP+6 2 or 3 each time, and dude dont sweat it =/ your pointless..
    LOL well famed...in global where you had a total of 30 players? i was crafting aop 6's before you were even playing cabal boy. in the past week ive crafted 5 aop's and got 2 6's...does that mean the 30 aop's im about to craft should bring me in 6 aop 6's? obviously not..nobody cares about any global trash, carry on

gotta say global people are stupid. wonder who would be so stupid and do 10 crafts for aop6. 400m+400m +(around 600m for ur own craft mats) 1.4b for one, I rather transfer to venus and buy it for 1b there. BTW there are other people who were 100% amulet craft way before ur dirty ass gets here.... and there was one guy name "death" who came on and craft for free once a while. if u said global ppl paying u for craft........................ they are stupid..... just like saying it even though everyone know its the fact.
    seriously selling!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12