Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crit rate vs Crit dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    The only person who could craft forc orbs was an ex-gm who is banned. I could also list out a bunch of orbs that would be near impossible to get, but it isn't relevant. That's like saying a +7 20% forc orb, which is only here because of FT B2F exploits.
    Yes, this is true, though you've seen the orb miavi uses right? o.o Apparently all you gotta do is up to high levels a LOT (maybe with some pictures sent?) then you get epic gear. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Yes, this is true, though you've seen the orb miavi uses right? o.o Apparently all you gotta do is up to high levels a LOT (maybe with some pictures sent?) then you get epic gear. =]
    iirc she uses love's 14 amp orb and a 4amp/10dmg orb brought over by someone from Venus. Though i don't pay attention, so correct me if I'm wrong.

What orbs do you have right now?
    Right now have a +6 lapis with crit dmg in both slots and a topaz +7 with crit dmg in 1 slot.
    Since everyone is suggesting me to save for a +7 forc crit dmg, I should probably go for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cstriker View Post
    Do NOT get +6 7% amp orbs if you can't on money. After +6 dmg orbs you have two options that will benifit you the most, depending on what you want to do. First option is to get decent gear (meaning +6 orbs, amp boots, gloves, suit, pc dmg helm, eos6/7, bos3 slot), then save your money and merchant to build up your alz. Second option is to slowly buy one piece at a time, which I think doesn't benifit you on the long run.

tl;dr - Skip +6 7% amp orbs and go for +7 forc crit dmg orbs.

So go ahead and get +6 forc crit dmg orbs then get enuf for +7 then work on gear?
    Right now im not even big on pvp gear, im working on my pve/lvl'ing/dungeons so I am getting my forcium pieces and since im gonna be wearingt forcium pieces I will lose a lot of atk which is why I want a nice set of orbs. I got myself a +5 forc boot +5 so far and still looking for other +5's with hp/guard in slots.
    Last edited by jrock; 04-17-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Lawlz +1.

Knight/Stormy Great Gladiator

with the +6 forc orb crit dmg should i wear it with a +6 laps 20crit dmg or topaz +7 with 10 crit dmg?

Quote Originally Posted by jrock View Post
    with the +6 forc orb crit dmg should i wear it with a +6 laps 20crit dmg or topaz +7 with 10 crit dmg?
    I use two +6 cdi orbs. o.o

and what makes you think thats what I do? keep your facts straight. dont be jealous.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-18-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    and what makes you think thats what I do? keep your facts straight.
    I can't joke? o.O

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    and what makes you think thats what I do? keep your facts straight. dont be jealous.
    There wasn't facts to begin with, considering you faked everything else.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast