Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Please help!!!

Exclamation Please help!!!

Hi,
    I need help getting my stuff back(cr+2, FORCIUM GLOVES +6,FORCIUM ARMORSUIT +6) FROM A GUY WHO PRETENDED TO BE MY FRIEND for 2 years.(Characters name = BogsadamO). A few weeks ago he asked me if he could borrow a ring and forcy parts from me and well i agreed (i know i know that was dumb) cuz i trusted him nao idk wat to do. im desperate.
    I asked him nicely to give it all back. but he just wont give those back. and my only hope to get everything back is if a Gm helps me or someone else. Please any Gm out there who gets a chance to read this .plssssssss try to get my stuff from him. im pretty sure he has them with him.

p.s. i play cabal on mercury server =) and since this is my first time writing a thread idk if its secure to write my characters name down so im not gonna write it.
    guys please post advices on what i should do if u know that a gm wont be able to help me out.
    Thanks.

I'm new to this game but I'm pretty sure a GM won't get your items back for you. It's not like he hacked you or anything, you gave them to him.

It is unfortunate though that someone would choose game items over a friendship.
    ign: BlueSymphony (very nooby FA on Venus!)

id shi.t bricks if u got ur stuff back, lol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by oskarrrr1234 View Post
    Hi,
    I need help getting my stuff back(cr+2, FORCIUM GLOVES +6,FORCIUM ARMORSUIT +6) FROM A GUY WHO PRETENDED TO BE MY FRIEND for 2 years.(Characters name = BogsadamO). A few weeks ago he asked me if he could borrow a ring and forcy parts from me and well i agreed (i know i know that was dumb) cuz i trusted him nao idk wat to do. im desperate.
    I asked him nicely to give it all back. but he just wont give those back. and my only hope to get everything back is if a Gm helps me or someone else. Please any Gm out there who gets a chance to read this .plssssssss try to get my stuff from him. im pretty sure he has them with him.

p.s. i play cabal on mercury server =) and since this is my first time writing a thread idk if its secure to write my characters name down so im not gonna write it.
    guys please post advices on what i should do if u know that a gm wont be able to help me out.
    Thanks.
    Sorry but you will not be getting your gear back. EST has made it very clear not to lend gear out, they can't do anything about it. You're going to have to tough up and start over again. I hope this was an eye opener for you. Good luck.
    Chinkproject recruiting pm me ign: Eevon3

Quote Originally Posted by oskarrrr1234 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks.
    Good luck with that, oh and you're a nub for even posting a thread like this
    /quit+uninstall right now =)
    ~Retired