Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NPCing gear.

Banned
    theyre not going to waste that much time helping our economy...the only thing theyre worried about is how much money we spend on cs items...if that means ruining the economy forcing people to spend money on cs items to make alz then so be it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    A test of of their (Est's) resolve to keep this game dynamic...

It's pathetic that at one point the 2 slot osm suits were selling in ah for <100k so i had to npc them all and make a 9k windfall. Lol. It was sad. I pitied myself lol

Fact is no one is buying.

Another fact, this idea can be done
    1. If they put a cap to how much you can overprice a certain item. a 10b lv1 hp pot is just simply preposterous.
    2. Make the automatic price be based on what really sold and not just simply on what was posted.

Fact is they can investigate the outrageously priced item that actually sold. Alz buying much? or Buying their own items at their price to manipulate the market prices? Either way, they should be banned like you'll be sanctioned irl if you're that an astute and scheming a businessman.

Fact is, the npc's are simply dormant and outdated. Prices went up, yet they're still buying back items (and some for 0, at prices during the beta stage. That's why you're called developers, for pete's sake. Develop this friggin game further.

Lastly, or you can just simply don't care and let these things (valid suggestions, heck the game itself) die...from out of boredom and monotony and monopoly.
    I keep having to trade my items for many, many smaller items that people actually have the alz to pay...

The only thing that will really maybe...(strongly pressing maybe) would be if they held an event that I had experinced in another game.

I had played another game where they had to roll back characters to the point that no one had even 1 cent basicly what they did was have a huge mob of monsters on each server in a certain spot that would drop 1-5mil (in our game that equals 100k-500k...so yeah they would have to give more of a benifit than just that) per kill so everyone walked out of the raid with anywhere from 50m-500m depending if you could survive the monsters+lag. If they did this atleast once it might set some of the economy straight.....might

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    The only thing that will really maybe...(strongly pressing maybe) would be if they held an event that I had experinced in another game.

I had played another game where they had to roll back characters to the point that no one had even 1 cent basicly what they did was have a huge mob of monsters on each server in a certain spot that would drop 1-5mil (in our game that equals 100k-500k...so yeah they would have to give more of a benifit than just that) per kill so everyone walked out of the raid with anywhere from 50m-500m depending if you could survive the monsters+lag. If they did this atleast once it might set some of the economy straight.....might
    mmhm, and then all FS would suddenly be suepr rich :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    mmhm, and then all FS would suddenly be suepr rich :P
    Lol fs? o.o they wouldnt be able to move to pick up the items...I see bm2 wiz getting rich xD ahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    Lol fs? o.o they wouldnt be able to move to pick up the items...I see bm2 wiz getting rich xD ahaha
    yeah,but once that bm2 is over, they get gangraped, lol

My idea for an improvement would be to stop with these stupid drop event quest event's they have been ruining the drop rates in dungeon's.

Another thing I would improve is the cash shop.

More Trade-able items and Gift boxed costumes. (a must for people who never get any items worth selling in the AH(Especially with the ridiculous prices of strong gear))

And bring a version of the best thing about the cash shop in OGP.

The NAS Machine it was awesome money pit I remember dropping 300 bucks on it trying for a Cabal High school Costume(which I didn't get lol), and I knew of lots of people that did the same. and you can do random events in cash shop on the nas like put all the costume gift boxes in it to randomly drop one at random or pets.
    Last edited by Cj Oszman; 11-24-2010 at 08:31 PM.
    Teknofobix - LVL 134 - PVE - Wizzy - Honor Rank 9

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj Oszman View Post
    My idea for an improvement would be to stop with these stupid drop event quest event's they have been ruining the drop rates in dungeon's.

Another thing I would improve is the cash shop.

More Trade-able items and Gift boxed costumes. (a must for people who never get any items worth selling in the AH(Especially with the ridiculous prices of strong gear))

And bring a version of the best thing about the cash shop in OGP.

The NAS Machine it was awesome money pit I remember dropping 300 bucks on it trying for a Cabal High school Costume(which I didn't get lol), and I knew of lots of people that did the same.
    I have a friend who got 2slot pc dmg osm gs, crystal bike, and SEH from nas, lol.

It was badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    cuz seireitei would make 200b off of it by putting lvl 1 hp pots at 10b each in ah and then npcing them for 7.5b thats why
    Why only them? Im sure plenty of ppl would do that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12