Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPCing gear.

Banned

NPCing gear.

Since they automatically add a price when you put things in the AH, why not be able to npc it for 3/4s of that number?

I hate it when i'm desperately trying to sell something, so i can buy something else before someone else.

Nobody buys things anymore, i think this would help circulate more alz in the game.

Interesting idea. Honestly I kinda like it.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    cuz seireitei would make 200b off of it by putting lvl 1 hp pots at 10b each in ah and then npcing them for 7.5b thats why

lol, didn't think about that. Valid point.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    cuz seireitei would make 200b off of it by putting lvl 1 hp pots at 10b each in ah and then npcing them for 7.5b thats why
    lol, they should really fix that xD

Banned
    hate on haters big poopa poop on em all

They wouldn't do it...the coding for it would be horrible and would have to be updated on the second....that would actually make them have to work lawl. Though..something that could be changed....would be to lower the % of alz that is removed from your item in the AH or increase the % the item sells at the NPC. Maybe not a huge amount but I've seen it done on other servers...like OSM plain NPC for 750k and OSM slotted for 1.2m...That's not alot but hey, more than 105k.
    Last edited by Jenus; 11-24-2010 at 07:00 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post
    They wouldn't do it...the coding for it would be horrible and would have to be updated on the second....that would actually make them have to work lawl.
    lol, cabal admins working? you're right, what was i thinking :P

Quote Originally Posted by sheep View Post
    lol, cabal admins working? You're right, what was i thinking
    lol ;p

Banned
    A test of of their (Est's) resolve to keep this game dynamic...

It's pathetic that at one point the 2 slot osm suits were selling in ah for <100k so i had to npc them all and make a 9k windfall. Lol. It was sad. I pitied myself lol

Fact is no one is buying.

Another fact, this idea can be done
    1. If they put a cap to how much you can overprice a certain item. a 10b lv1 hp pot is just simply preposterous.
    2. Make the automatic price be based on what really sold and not just simply on what was posted.

Fact is they can investigate the outrageously priced item that actually sold. Alz buying much? or Buying their own items at their price to manipulate the market prices? Either way, they should be banned like you'll be sanctioned irl if you're that an astute and scheming a businessman.

Fact is, the npc's are simply dormant and outdated. Prices went up, yet they're still buying back items (and some for 0, at prices during the beta stage. That's why you're called developers, for pete's sake. Develop this friggin game further.

Lastly, or you can just simply don't care and let these things (valid suggestions, heck the game itself) die...from out of boredom and monotony and monopoly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast