Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: berserk_fury crying a river

Banned

berserk_fury crying a river

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    lets see who can find out what his ticket says first since hes bad at covering things up, its about my orb and hes obviously crying to est

lol he mad

looking very close i see "there aren't any forcium orb crafters on mercury or venus" and "please investigate"

its a game who cares anymore....will this matter in a few years when this game dies? jesus. not defending matrimoney because he shouldn't be accusing everyone else himself, but honestly... if people wanna blow RL money or do stupid stuff to get good at a GAME then let them. its their lives/money they're wasting, I'm gonna continue to play to have fun and get 2 shot by rockstar.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    its funny cuz theyre crying about my orb yet theres tons of people bidding on that crafted wiz suit with 50 hp which was obviously crafted by a gm char back in ogp

hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by LɐthalHeart View Post
    Nvm last thing

obviously i cared, thats why i posted it. the point behind that was.... im having fun, not sweating the fact that theres obviously fbs better than me.

and rocks a friend, its all good.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    obviously i cared, thats why i posted it. the point behind that was.... im having fun, not sweating the fact that theres obviously fbs better than me.

and rocks a friend, its all good.
    +1

Sorry Matriwhinesalotaboutpplwhiningabouthim, It really is just a game. Get over it already. Just play for fun.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    +1

Sorry Matriwhinesalotaboutpplwhiningabouthim, It really is just a game. Get over it already. Just play for fun.
    i whine about people whining about me? lol...good one...more like laugh about people crying about me

Hey matri, why you mad? You're the one that dared people to ask people to investigate your stuff, saying how you're legit. So I did just that. If everything is as legit as you say it is, then what are you worried about?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Hey matri, why you mad? You're the one that dared people to ask people to investigate your stuff, saying how you're legit. So I did just that. If everything is as legit as you say it is, then what are you worried about?
    lol mad? i think its hilarious you obviously didnt want anyone to know you reported me to the help desk
    2 bad you dont know how to properly edit things, and dont say you don't care cuz if u did care u wouldnt have bothered to try to cover up what the ticket was. you dun goofed k? why would i be worried anyway? my orbs legit

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lol mad? i think its hilarious you obviously didnt want anyone to know you reported me to the help desk
    2 bad you dont know how to properly edit things, and dont say you don't care cuz if u did care u wouldnt have bothered to try to cover up what the ticket was. you dun goofed k? why would i be worried anyway? my orbs legit
    It's not that I didn't want anyone knowing, it's that I didn't want a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥storm to hit the fan with you QQing about people reporting you.

You told people to report your orb, I did, get over it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    his just jealoussssss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast