Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just One War Movie

Red face Just One War Movie

It's just one movie of my war on COBR , i like to see all movies in this forum and the build and all Class Discussion, that help me alot !

In this movie i show what one FB can do with all he got !

I hope you like

Banned
    pretty cool nice vid

liked the chase combo on that warrior haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    pretty cool nice vid

liked the chase combo on that warrior haha
    lol +1 that wa is gonna hate him/her/both for ever lol

Good video and good chain combos...but

you still got a bit to work on with your fb according to that video. Dont use stigma and force impact for one when you are trying to kill someone....also your damage appears to be really low for a FB with a legacy weapon. Even if the person is in BM or Aura it shouldn't be that low. Even my FB has fail gear and can do more damage than that even fighting people 10-20 levels higher. =/

Osmium
    damage seemed low but gotta admit, the guy has some skill with chain comboing. Nice vid

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenus View Post

you still got a bit to work on with your fb according to that video. Dont use stigma and force impact for one when you are trying to kill someone....also your damage appears to be really low for a FB with a legacy weapon. Even if the person is in BM or Aura it shouldn't be that low. Even my FB has fail gear and can do more damage than that even fighting people 10-20 levels higher. =/
    thats actually not bad dmg for a L119 FB lol

Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    thats actually not bad dmg for a L119 FB lol
    He's 137.... watch it again LOL

yes i know that he is 119 in the other part of video but his damage is still low when hes 137

I mean seriously look at when hes fighting the FB at the small base...the fb is around his level and hes hitting for low numbers....without a leg he should be doing over 200 atleast normal is around 300-500 depending on weapons (non crits).
    Last edited by Jenus; 11-24-2010 at 12:56 PM.

Yes Jenus, now i know how to play with FB *.*, i saw all the build here and on COBR. \o/\o/

He's 137.... watch it again LOL

yes i know that he is 119 in the other part of video but his damage is still low when hes 137

I mean seriously look at when hes fighting the FB at the small base...the fb is around his level and hes hitting for low numbers....without a leg he should be doing over 200 atleast normal is around 300-500 depending on weapons (non crits).
    On this movie i don't have nothing >.< ... just my Costume whit 7% amp ... it's hard to play with this XD but now my lvl is 152 , and i got full amp, helm 36% dam, Forcium Orb+8 amp, Forcium Sword +6 10% dam and 2 bracelet +4 !!!! now i can do more damage ... =]

Thx everyone for watching my video. \o/

Movies:Clike \o/

hey what you use to make the vid?

Banned
    umm ur sig says 130combo is that true? if so....teach me ur ways?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast