Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xfire not tracking cabal play time

Xfire not tracking cabal play time

Hi GM and Everyone,

Both my friend and I run Xfire while playing Cabal but Xfire doesnt track the game play time. Anyone has a suggestion we can try would be greatly appreciated! I notice these:

-Xfire can detect Cabal. We both use win 7. We set up Firewall options to allow cabal to run through.
    -When you start the game, during the loading screen,

the Xfire will detect the Cabal. But when you reached the log-in screen,

the Xfire cannot detect the Cabal anymore.

My xfire constantly shows that I'm running cabal, but the website doesn't show me spending any time on it.

Osmium
    Same issue, it logs the time played only up to the login menu. Beyond that it stops tracking game time. Not sure how to fix it because the other games I play track the gametime perfectly.

Shadow Titanium
    It's most likely some problem with GameGuard.

Banned
    prolly cuz gameguard blows nuts

same here, im logging 20+ hours and it shows i've played just 1 hour. Xfire shows that im playing Cabal tho.

I'm having the same problem. I try to fix it by redetecting the game. Now Xfire recognize that I'm playing cabal, but the version of it is CABAL Online (Europe) even though the path lead to cabal na

Nope, it's xfire's problem. I've been playing black ops with it running, doesn't show any time for that either.

thats dumb, i better not miss out on the prizes because xfire is being gey....Xfire works fine on an average day, but not when theyre part of an event...

Lol it showed me playing Cabal Korea.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast