Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Weak eod PC drops.

Banned

Weak eod PC drops.

Should be removed.

I'm tired of seeing new players with pc gear, when we had to actually work for our seh's and pc weapons.

The game is becoming more and more balanced, which was whatt set aside cabal from other games. Now i feel like i'm playing world of warcraft, where everything is like communism; nobody has anything special, or an edge/reward for their hard work.

I disagree. :l
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    is it me, or is there a shiitload of forcy amp items all over the place now. o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    I disagree. :l
    I like having an unfair advantage over most players, lol. It means all my hard work in the game paid off T_T
    But now, new players, or old noobs, can play for a couple of weeks, and have almost the same as what would have cost bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    I like having an unfair advantage over most players, lol. It means all my hard work in the game paid off T_T
    But now, new players, or old noobs, can play for a couple of weeks, and have almost the same as what would have cost bills.
    It takes a while to actually find a PC and its all character bound* so in the end they lose money because they can't really sell it. :l
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Its bs dude, i ran over 35 weod's and i never got a pc orb or xtal. all i get is fcl's. Fml

Shadow Titanium
    and also they still need to buy their gear also their skills...and some people dont farm weod for pc drops

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xXGorg View Post
    Its bs dude, i ran over 35 weod's and i never got a pc orb or xtal. all i get is fcl's. Fml
    dang u got robbed

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    It takes a while to actually find a PC and its all character bound* so in the end they lose money because they can't really sell it. :l
    Why would they need to sell it? why would you use anything other than all pc gear O.o
    I did it on my wiz, and i got the full pc dmg set by lvl 68. orbs and helmet. It's 38/163 easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Why would they need to sell it? why would you use anything other than all pc gear O.o
    I did it on my wiz, and i got the full pc dmg set by lvl 68. orbs and helmet. It's 38/163 easy.
    Because the gear becomes obsolete later on? Not to mention unless they + the phery/tit or w/e its gonna be epic garb even if they're pc. :l
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast