Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Weak eod PC drops.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Because the gear becomes obsolete later on? Not to mention unless they + the phery/tit or w/e its gonna be epic garb even if they're pc. :l
    Unless ur a WA...

Quote Originally Posted by Magicammp View Post
    Unless ur a WA...
    Well..the best you're prob going to get is a 80% tit gs. and I mean.. I'd rather get an osm then? o.o
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Shadow Titanium
    + 11 tit gs is like a osm Gs soo yeah...

Banned
    Because the gear becomes obsolete later on? Not to mention unless they + the phery/tit or w/e its gonna be epic garb even if they're pc. :l
    Not necessarily. titanium on a WA/WI is great; they already have high base. Also, a fs or something could just use the crys, and it would still do epic damage, seeing as how the crys would only be like 10 attack lower than lapis.

I know alot of people who +12'd all the tit things they got, lol. barely less than osm+9 at that point.

Besides, 30 attack compared to 80 crit? that's a no brainer o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Not necessarily. titanium on a WA/WI is great; they already have high base. Also, a fs or something could just use the crys, and it would still do epic damage, seeing as how the crys would only be like 10 attack lower than lapis.

I know alot of people who +12'd all the tit things they got, lol. barely less than osm+9 at that point.

Besides, 30 attack compared to 80 crit? that's a no brainer o.o
    well 80% Osm gs +11 vs 80% tit gs +11. The Osm will have more attack, can be resold, although would prob cost more. As for FS, I mostly see good ones with double forci. :l
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Banned
    well 80% Osm gs +11 vs 80% tit gs +11. The Osm will have more attack, can be resold, although would prob cost more. As for FS, I mostly see good ones with double forci. :l
    you can't resell an 80 damage osm gs O.o it's acc binding from extending. The thing about the osm, it costs alot more to upgrade with uch than with ucm. You don't normally see them at +11, which is why mine's still at 9 :P

Bottom line is, these players are getting top of the line gear for free...

you can't resell an 80 damage osm gs O.o it's acc binding from extending. The thing about the osm, it costs alot more to upgrade with uch than with ucm. You don't normally see them at +11, which is why mine's still at 9 :P

Bottom line is, these players are getting top of the line gear for free...
    Its not free, last time i checked weod prices are 1mil~ish and Sems are 100milish :l You can sell acc binding..you just put it on a lvl 1 character + transfer. :l
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Banned
    Its not free, last time i checked weod prices are 1mil~ish and Sems are 100milish :l You can sell acc binding..you just put it on a lvl 1 character + transfer. :l
    1. the transfer costs 40 bucks, or about 300m for vouchers.
    2. weod are like 100k each, and even if they were 1m each, that's only 15m for a set of 15m, which will surely get you all the pc gear.
    3. sem's are around 75m, but you don't need them; the dungeons drop 2slot pc's. If someone extended these pc items, they wouldn't be 38/163, they would be 38/178...

Also, i've seen people lucky enough to rate slot the 2slots and extend for 7/40s or 14/80s.

1. the transfer costs 40 bucks, or about 300m for vouchers.
    2. weod are like 100k each, and even if they were 1m each, that's only 15m for a set of 15m, which will surely get you all the pc gear.
    3. sem's are around 75m, but you don't need them; the dungeons drop 2slot pc's. If someone extended these pc items, they wouldn't be 38/163, they would be 38/178...

Also, i've seen people lucky enough to rate slot the 2slots and extend for 7/40s or 14/80s.
    Ok? That doesn't change the fact they can still be sold where as the weod items cannot
    I'm sure most people go in weod trying to get 2 slot pc, they want those 7/40's n 14/80s. Attempting Rates/Running the dungeons countless times.
    The cost of weod? Time. Time vs Fun. :l
    Last edited by Lelouch; 11-24-2010 at 08:37 PM.
    16x WA Capella - Retired

Banned
    Ok? That doesn't change the fact they can still be sold where as the weod items cannot
    I'm sure most people don't go in weod trying to get 2 slot pc, they want those 7/40's n 14/80s. Attempting Rates/Running the dungeons countless times.
    The cost of weod? Time. Time vs Fun. :l
    Actually, the people who have those 7/40s, have them because they got sooo many 2slot pc's, they thought, "ehh, why not try it."

I got loads of pc drops when i did it on my wiz. Those 2slot pc's drop alot, lol

And you make it seem as though it takes a lnog time O.o In only a day or two ,you can have the full set, easy.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast