Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Weak eod PC drops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryukou View Post
    Not really, just that Lute's being a retard and everyone's calling him out on it lol
    +9001

Shadow Titanium
    Yo sheep I got one last thing to say... Your stats are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing fail lolol... I use tit and got more attack than you... You have 4 cd more than me and you use a 80 dam gs... And nice 38 rate lololol? Gg noob... I also got 400more hp... 3 attack and 2 amp... You I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dude you couldn't 2 hit a freaking lvl 140 wiz... Kaka night douche kekekeke

Trollin you ftw mangs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sora View Post
    Yo sheep I got one last thing to say... Your stats are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing fail lolol... I use tit and got more attack than you... You have 4 cd more than me and you use a 80 dam gs... And nice 38 rate lololol? Gg noob... I also got 400more hp... 3 attack and 2 amp... You I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dude you couldn't 2 hit a freaking lvl 140 wiz... Kaka night douche kekekeke

Trollin you ftw mangs
    you said yourself, skill > gear. kthnxbai

lol, just get over the fact that you fail

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920