Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Weak eod PC drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Actually, the people who have those 7/40s, have them because they got sooo many 2slot pc's, they thought, "ehh, why not try it."

I got loads of pc drops when i did it on my wiz. Those 2slot pc's drop alot, lol

And you make it seem as though it takes a lnog time O.o In only a day or two ,you can have the full set, easy.
    It does take a long time but then again its all based on luck. I ran it all day for two days on my FB, came out with 1 PC helm. Most people who farm weod already have mains..so its not like brand new people got the dough to be doing this o.o
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Farming weak eod is boring as fk.
    as opposed to trying to get a mergaheph ring, or farming for the actual real thing?

1 day to get free pc gear VS months to get money to buy one...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    It does take a long time but then again its all based on luck. I ran it all day for two days on my FB, came out with 1 PC helm. Most people who farm weod already have mains..so its not like brand new people got the dough to be doing this o.o
    yeah, but just because they have a high-leveled main doesn't mean they're rich, lol. They may be abusing this so they can finally not be noob O.O

well i ran WEOD likw 15 times i nvr got anything 2 slot PC all i got was like Bluestin Orb of Deathblow 1 slot 16 dmg =/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Running eod is boring in general. That's prob why I don't have merg ring...
    same, i dont have either, lol. but still, this is way easier than making the money for the real thing.

yeah, but just because they have a high-leveled main doesn't mean they're rich, lol. They may be abusing this so they can finally not be noob O.O
    Eh..I'd rather be derk hunting then running weods. You're suppose to be lvling up not delvling :l
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Shadow Titanium
    Eh..I'd rather be derk hunting then running weods. You're suppose to be lvling up not delvling :l
    yup

Banned
    Until Tang and CriticaL come to ks your derk :P

Should be removed.

I'm tired of seeing new players with pc gear, when we had to actually work for our seh's and pc weapons.

The game is becoming more and more balanced, which was whatt set aside cabal from other games. Now i feel like i'm playing world of warcraft, where everything is like communism; nobody has anything special, or an edge/reward for their hard work.
    agree for the most part, i have 2 140+ that have nothing compared to the new players, which could have been better if these drops weren't around when i played them, thats why i just muled them for now, and am using a charicter that had the chance to use such drops to get better, and make some money to better equip my originals

PPl with pc gears are getting accused of hacking just cuz a 120 can 2-3 hit a 150. 120 ends up getting blocked cuz someone frapped it, coolest shiz eva mang.
    [Signature Removed by Mod.]

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast