Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: A few Small profitable suggestions (posted in wrong place before)

A few Small profitable suggestions (posted in wrong place before)

My idea for an improvement would be to stop with these stupid drop event quest event's they have been ruining the drop rates in dungeon's.

Another thing I would improve is the cash shop.

More Trade-able items and Gift boxed costumes. (a must for people who never get any items worth selling in the AH(Especially with the ridiculous prices of strong gear))

And bring a version of the best thing about the cash shop in OGP.

The NAS Machine it was awesome money pit I remember dropping 300 bucks on it trying for a Cabal High school Costume(which I didn't get lol), and I knew of lots of people that did the same. and you can do random events in cash shop on the nas like put all the costume gift boxes in it to randomly drop one at random or pets.
    Teknofobix - LVL 134 - PVE - Wizzy - Honor Rank 9

You mean the events with these mysterious boxes and pork chops? Agreed.

More Trade-able items and Gift boxed costumes. (a must for people who never get any items worth selling in the AH(Especially with the ridiculous prices of strong gear))
    Gift Vouchers was basically their answer for that.

+1 @ the crappy event drops :S

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Quote Originally Posted by Cj Oszman View Post
    My idea for an improvement would be to stop with these stupid drop event quest event's they have been ruining the drop rates in dungeon's.

The NAS Machine it was awesome money pit I remember dropping 300 bucks on it trying for a Cabal High school Costume(which I didn't get lol), and I knew of lots of people that did the same. and you can do random events in cash shop on the nas like put all the costume gift boxes in it to randomly drop one at random or pets.
    Trade-able items? NOW why would they do that? Then they won't make money... ppl will just buy n it'll just rotate over n over. Where as to if u want it.. u get it... u get tired of it... too bad... =)
    VOUCHERS! make use of it. ^^

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj Oszman View Post

sounds good
    Knight of Dawn / Stormy Supreme Gladiator

Titanium
    +1 sounds good but ... them acutally doing that is another question ...

ya instead of ppl selling directly throwing items from cash shop onto market and lowering value of it, ppl now have to buy standardized vouchers to gain access to everything in cash shop....so i'd think theyre making more money that way.