Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Xfire] Brief Video Tutorial For Those Having Problems

Lightbulb [Xfire] Video Tutorial: English/Spanish

Here is a brief video tutorial I made. I hope this helps.

God Bless

English:

Spanish:

Last edited by vayzm; 11-26-2010 at 06:26 PM.

Well, the vid is safe, but the most shtty quality ever. Care to explain whatudidder?

Sorry, let me find another screen recorder. Be right back.

Quote Originally Posted by vayzm View Post
    Sorry, let me find another screen recorder. Be right back.
    just explain what you did in words and provide screenshots. vids aren't usually that clear especially if you're using a free screen recorder.

Yeah, I just tried this and I'm still not getting any signs of it recording my in-game time.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Try restarting your programs, and make sure you joined the right Xfire community.

Yeah, I joined the right event/restarted my programs and still isn't working.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    Yeah, I joined the right event/restarted my programs and still isn't working.
    Same issue. Did a complete reboot and it is still not recognising game time. Followed the step by step guide and its still not recording time spent.

Is your exact issue:

1) Xfire is not detecting Cabal, and I am not receiving the blue-box in the right-hand corner(as seen in my video)?
    or
    2) Xfire recognixes Cabal, and I am receiving the blue-box in the right-hand corner, but my time is not changing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast