Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: cabalmain.exe error(GMs HELP PLEASE)

Angry cabalmain.exe error(GMs HELP PLEASE)

Everytime i start the launcher it starts the update_168.dat and then when it finishes it starts cabalmain.exe unpacking and then i get an error saying failed to create cabalmain.exe, if you cant delete file, please restart your Operating System(windows) and then i click on the Ok button and then it closes ive tried everything thats ever posted on this subject even tried the husky trick that didnt help at all still get the same error so i dont know what to do now if someone has had this problem since this last M/A please let me know what you did to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated

well now im back at the beginning of my problems i get the Exception EAccessViolation in module at cabal.exe at 000000000 any bright idead guys

hmmm one sec....look for the post cabal on unbuntu those guys seem comp literate
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

lol from the looks of that post i dont think they will be able to help me lmao but i dunno im on the virge of dropping the game and going to play something else

back when OGP ran the game i never had any problems like this and before the merge ive never had no problems like this so i dunno