Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WA vs WI - full weod items - who comes out on top for...

WA vs WI - full weod items - who comes out on top for...

Let's say you're level 160-170 and you have the following on both a WA and WI:

1,000 atk
    48% crit rate
    200% CD
    40%ish Amp

Assume you can hit 12-15 hit combos regularly (sometimes 20+, sometimes 11) and are used to re-targeting like a pro...

Which class can solo chain run eod/sod/ft1/eod2/DX dungeons at a quicker pace without a buddy to mooch SP from and no GPS warp?

I use the phrase chain run because I'm not talking about dumping 5 bars in 1 run for sod, etc.. Figure you'll want to run 6-7 or more runs in a row.

Which class can solo rota/derk/quadra with the least amount of SP bars/fastest?

Assume both classes have access to +7-9 osm sets and forcium amp armors are a bit out of the question but could happen eventually.

Since the above is unknown, is it safe to say that both the WA and WI are equally as good in a duo and the NW but perform different roles? I would have to give the WI an edge in duo runs personally because they can duo with anyone since they control the SP buff.

First off you won't get 1k mattk with pheries unless their +15 and u got like a mattk rune. Second, WA prob comes out best if u can get a 14/80 tit gs or dai and a 7/40 helm because WA get enough base to use tit forever if its good

With those stats, both classes could easily solo those dungeons.

Fastest boss solos prob Wi because they can just auto while wa have to retarget
    I think they're a great duo, if not FB n WI. :l
    Last edited by Lelouch; 11-18-2010 at 08:02 PM.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

RedOsmium
    FB and any range class is prosause in war
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

1k is possible with +12 Phers and no m.atk rune. I'm not sure what a WA would have with a +12 GS but I'm just flat out guessing it's really similar to that (~1k).

Yeah it's easy to solo some of them with much worse gear. I'm just talking about overall dungeon running times. From start to finish, using your SP in such a way that you have enough SP to keep running the place until you get bored unless it's a dungeon where it's standard to use 5 bars.

In a perfect world re-targeting has no delay right? I never played a WA but from the videos I've seen it looks pretty easy. You just need to de/re-target and keep count of your hits. Also flat out auto attacking a boss without BM2 as a WI is painfully inefficient. WIs have disgustingly low attack rate and fairly long cast times.

Retargeting is a lot harder than you might expect especially if you lag in-between. I never said without bm2 btw. WIs will always be faster than WA when it comes to soloing bosses because they can just auto-attack and pot.
    16x WA Capella - Retired

does anyone else look at this post and go....wuuuuuhhhh???
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

Maybe you're just an airhead. :l
    16x WA Capella - Retired

lol noooo....*opens skull* this is ur brain on druuugggs HAAAIIIIIIXD

16x WA Capella - Retired

LOL ur funny sir -hugs...and steals wallet- lol run along now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast