Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forcium(fb)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    hehehe me mad nawww i don't have time to waste on these people that's all
    no but you have time wasting time and money on a fail class that gets out dps'd at 170 by a lvl 100 fa with dual phery weps

why you guys taking some noob's opinion so seriously? he thinks a 15x fs can make fast money soloing derk

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    A good FS can solo derk at 15x,fastest way to make money in cabal especially since it's the only boss who drops anything of value anymore
    he already lost all credibility with that post alone, and easily explains why he's an idiot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    why you guys taking some noob's opinion so seriously? he thinks a 15x fs can make fast money soloing derk,he already lost all credibility with that post alone, and easily explains why he's an idiot.
    Looks like someone's mad that they can't solo a derk

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    1:no fps i did not find any cause i didn't go to eod i been soloing eod bf2 a lot more likely to drop something better so far i got osm battle helm 26CD and osm amp boots 3% m map.thats all

and Shinji can you prove that i am a alz buyer??? if not then I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. u wanna know how i make alz the noob way i been in cabal 2 years now i been farming eod bf1 all i got was 100% pure(osm and double slotted osm) i sold all of them to make money want prof i have a SS of my third title going for the fourth(and when this time around finaly came i had luck i found 3 SEH in eod bf1 all in 1 run(1 from vampire chest-1from mobs i dont know how-1from the last boss) so dont come telling me i buy alz if you can't porve it

Looks like someone's mad that they can't solo a derk
    I'm pretty sure everyone on the forum agreed that you're retarded after that post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone on the forum agreed that you're retarded after that post.
    can you solo derk w/ yur fb?

can you solo derk w/ yur fb?
    What kind of a 170 FB can't solo derk?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    What kind of a 170 FB can't solo derk?
    so a good 15x fs can do the same thing as a 170 fb,ty for proving my point

I bet you all gear and everything i have that u cannot solo derk even ur life depend on it. prove I wrong noob. get life tard.
    I go by the name of Dachocoletio, before the famous Dasmexy =)

Man, you're just getting more and more retarded every time you post. I proved your point of saying that a 15x FS is good for soloing derks by saying that my 170 fb can easily solo derks? How does that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ even make sense in your head.
    Last edited by Berserk_Fury; 11-30-2010 at 11:16 AM.

The only reason a 15X FS can "solo" derk well is because they have AoD...warp point or frontier stones and spam AoD again whenever you die and of course you can eventually solo derk. It doesn't take more than a little damage to outdo his regen and eventually wear the hp down. Thats like a 110 blader frontier stoning to derk and using intuition and comboing the derk to death. Sure it might eventually get it done but it isn't really any good. If you're saying a 15X can solo derk without needing to rely on AoD and can 2bar, or even at least 3 bar it, without dying for another AoD or MB then I'd really like to see that.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast