Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo GMs and Seireitei

Yo GMs and Seireitei

REPOST

Haven't you learned by now that locking and trying to ignore and deny the problem is not a good policy to any leadership?

Lets ignore the mass of global hackers which seem to be being ignored despite GMs supposedly having logs of them from global servers which should be enough to show blatant hacking and get a large amount of them banned.

Lets ignore the mass of aoe hackers on all different servers sometimes aoeing up to 50% of a single map and nothing is done to get rid of them. gameguard updates clearly not happening and not being enough. GM patrols equivalent to a 5 year old taking a few minutes looking around once a week or so. GMs only response is to provide evidence if anyone wants anything done yet GMs can't see to it that they look into anything themself.

Lets ignore that everyone is told to help desk. help desk leads to "its being investigated" which leads to nothing ever. This is if a help desk is responded to otherwise people are left with maxed out help desks for months and nothing to do otherwise.

so lets take one small sample of all the trash in the game atm that everyone likes to talk about.

seireitie - the guild mainly responsible for the infamous alz glitching from some time ago. Everyone was so adamant about the people being banned back then and happy with the banned list that est seems to be riding on that single positive response for the rest of there career.

TOO BAD most everyone that was banned and people were happy to see banned is now back and nothing at all is done about it.

Lets take a look at seireitie guild list

Whatyolookingat whatever his names are
    - TWO lvl180 characters with full gear and whatever you could want while few people have even one 180 character who played since the 180 update launched, suspicious? nooooo definetly not worth investigating

SirCrits
    -banned previously, randomly unbanned. Pictures of him inside the wall in ca hacking have been posted and completely ignored

BurningRaven
    -fairly well known to buy alz and gear with usd yet no investigation is ever done despite such common knowedge

Romp
    -Banned many times, randomly unbanned. Again pictures of him in the wall in ca hacking yet nothing is done

xAliceinchainSx
    -xcon, whatever his other names are, bought countless accounts and gear with usd and doesn't even deny it, laughs it off as people jealous of his epic job as a nurse and all his money

Hanny, Haniel, Allurer
    -banned for alz glitching, comes back with high level FA, full forcy fa amp, eos8, rw3+7 as allurer and then renames to hanny as if enough people didnt already know it was haniel

DavidKanz, DeeKay, DavidKan
    -previous guild leader of seireitie/soulsociety etc, glitched billions and billions of alz, was banned. Bought multiple accounts for gear and to get a high level wa. Then bought ibyte the 16x wa with forcy gear etc and account transfered. continues to buy gear with usd for himself and his guild. commonly know to do so, many people in game will even say he bought them gear. snatches up a majority of any forcy amp gear the second it comes out. Find a friend that is quiting who doesn't send their gear/account list to him for usd offers

DistroX
    -See hanny etc. Haniels brothers FS who he played after he was innitially banned, full forcy amp gear out of nowhere and renamed. didn't deny who he was at all either

Twistedness
    -also banned and randomly unbanned, seen in ca with romp etc when they were hacking

iGotTheMagic
    - Just throwing out a lulz @ GoldFalcon for renaming after he looked like an idiot pretending to have sigmetal gear and owning himself hardcore

KeyKyo aka Kyoka
    - banned and randomly unbanned and account transfer/renamed as usual in seireitei. Also see Saiyomii his fb in seireitei

Lovextreme
    -banned previously for an extended period of time, randomly unbanned out of nowhere and in seireitei

Uknowncharacter
    -"pro" wa well known for having bought mytankisfights gear for a large sum of usd

K0BIOSHI
    -DavidKan(z) FS that he bought with usd

Just to name a few of the more well known culprits left in one major guild here, could list more but lets see if anyone can read this as it is even.

To the supposed GMs that do anything on this game, why exactly are all these players left? Is it not an overly easy task to take a few names and compare IPs with banned players or look at random gains of huge amounts of alz out of nowhere or gear or anything? Even half the time spent locking forum threads could likely get a huge amount of unlegit players banned on a regular basis

Does hacking etc and then account transfering and renaming characters magically make them legit as seireitei seems to have been practicing and bragging about as a big secret?

Banned
    Gunhill Bronx I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I
    +1 keep up the good work....feel like im on facebook reading post about them exposing other people...i was lookin for the like button >_<

Estsoft will do nothing, because they have been infiltrated by seireitei, its corruption at its finest. :l
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

smd the gm's made a mistake on my ban in the first place

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by steakntits View Post
    smd the gm's made a mistake on my ban in the first place
    shut up phaggot

if it was a mistake why were you in party with these players here hacking in the wall? Sure you might not be in the wall but you're still leaching exp off them and knowingly doing so with blatant hackers. Last I checked thats just as much of an offense. Just because you stand by the wall while your buddy aoe and wallhacks somewhere doesn't mean youre not just as much unlegit and at should be banned too.

And don't try to say you werent in ca in the pic, your name is clearly lit up as being nearby

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Estsoft will do nothing, because they have been infiltrated by seireitei, its corruption at its finest. :l
    Anybody wanna email the bbb and have them do a bit of investigating. It is a US based business and they seem to be doing a bit lately with getting some of the trash companies these days shown they need to man the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up

lol look at the SS that looks kinda old ppl zz -_-

old as in they were banned for clearly hacking and are now randomly unbanned and were calling it out and showing that we arnt totally oblivious to ests blatant disregard for their own rules and such?

im not saying that they didnt hax, i mean if they still hax now i agree they should be banned too

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast