Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Things that would make Cabal better. (Simplified Version)

Quote Originally Posted by megablast1 View Post
    i like the idea of driving a Mac Truck on the maps.. thanx for suggesting that
    haha mac trucks??? lol. prob is that i don't est wants to spend their money re-developing that large a change for cabal maps when they got another game in the works. Thats alot of work for programmers. Though it would be nice to have bigger maps.
    or if they just shrink everything that would work too. Easiest way for them to make bigger maps is use same map, but just stretch it in all 4 directions so then all they have to do is just re-edit mob spawn locations, which is still alot of work.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Killa View Post

I compiled a list of things that would make the current Cabal game a lot better in my opinion. This is only a simplified version of my original list, so enjoy!

More Maps (Nuff' said.)
    More Quests (Bland. Simply bland. Kill this, go find this spot. Deliver this. Thats all?)
    More Pets (At least 5 or 6 more, how about a person to follow you?)
    More Skills (More skills with varied looks)
    More Interaction (More stiff in the environment to click on!)
    Bigger towns (The game map needs to be at least doubled in size.)
    Fix The Jukebox (It registers some of the BGM in my custom list I can't delete)

Last but not least, whats the point of having a security program if it does no good to stop the botters?
    http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010...naries,1.shtml
    IGN: Angel

RedOsmium
    More Maps (Nuff' said.) Yes
    More Quests (Bland. Simply bland. Kill this, go find this spot. Deliver this. Thats all?) Add some none grinding quest? Yes
    More Pets (At least 5 or 6 more, how about a person to follow you?) No, they all have the same function
    More Skills (More skills with varied looks) Yes
    More Interaction (More stiff in the environment to click on!) No
    Bigger towns (The game map needs to be at least doubled in size.) Yes
    Fix The Jukebox (It registers some of the BGM in my custom list I can't delete) Who cares?
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

like people said previously some pets should be able to do some nice skills and WHAT is the point of having blend rune system when every all the runes needed are so dam hard to find

How about a movement skill for all classes like the WI's blink, Wa's are steriod pumping giants so i dont see why they dont have another dash skill, that makes them run so hard it smash the ground, For FB they are into the whole hell thing, so why cant they make portals to teliport place to place. Bls are ninjas, they should have a movement speed buff (running the speed of a bike or something) FA and FS the support classes, should have a party buff that makes everyone move faster. (encourage or something) . Basically im saying with classes wearing heavy armor to cloth, why do they all move the same speed.
    ~~~Rain Over The frosted Heavens~~~

You guys expect too much from Cabal. EST is too fail, especially with EVERY major update/patch you get, there's always some bugs/glitches. I know these are suggestions, but don't hope too much.
    EST needs to make a public testing server before releasing big patches IMO, so players don't lose anything when they encounter bugs and whatnot. Players then will report bugs encountered from the PTS, and EST should fix them before patching the live servers.

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

make lvl 165-169 join us in t5!!!
    Where I walk, I walk alone.. Where I fight, I fight alone..
    -
    retired aka quit
    Nyob Zoo - 115% Hmoob
    -

Just want frontier stones
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

if only u could beat my lvl 1 magic warrior( its beast i 1ko lvl 50's )

RedOsmium
    Nothing will make cabal better, so this thread is pointless.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast