Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How about a skill collision

How about a skill collision

Like in the DBZ games =o,if it's the same type of skill like range,cannon, arrows, lances,or charges. It could be a rare occurance when both ppl are almost dead,all you'd have to do is keep pressing the skill number in a bar similar to combo.

Note:This would not work in NW.

Banned
    how about people stop posting retarded ideas on the forums

How about retarded ppl like you stop trolling.

lol that would be massively retarded but so cool. And it would just be a missive LOL for the minute that its going on. Like theres a skill collision and its evenly matched, then one guy goes aura (super saiyan) and he gains the advantage, then the other guy goes aura too, and then stacks bm1 (ascended saiyan) and then a party member comes along and fuses with his partner LOL

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    lol that would be massively retarded but so cool. And it would just be a missive LOL for the minute that its going on. Like theres a skill collision and its evenly matched, then one guy goes aura (super saiyan) and he gains the advantage, then the other guy goes aura too, and then stacks bm1 (ascended saiyan) and then a party member comes along and fuses with his partner LOL
    LOL! That would be epic hilarious if my hair turned yellow and my eyes turned blue

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    how about people stop posting retarded ideas on the forums
    best suggestion right here +1

Not like any suggestion is ever considered

supersaiyan's eyes turn green. I used to (think i still have them somewhere stuffed away for years) cards for a card game and in everyone of them with a supersaiyan, their eyes are green.

So say you and a dude are skill locked right? I'll just flank you both and hit you both at same time. Oh no you're both dead! So yea solve that issue in war.

Point is, this would be to odd for the gameplay, and since the only skills that are the "same" are the shared skills for all classes, it wouldn't work to well.
    For Instance, take the WA's gmaster skill and the FS's g master skill. Both are fairly slow, but they don't hit the same amount of times nor method, so how would you compute them to 'lock'

To add another large skill related change is alot of work for programmers, and since EST is probably working on something else right now, I don't think they'll take a break from that to add something to an older game that is making them a decent revenue. Just keep in mind ALL the details about new ideas before posting them. Often ppl have great ideas, but its too late in Cabal's developement to add such large changes. Especially if it impacts more than just one fileset, which then they would have to go back and edit every previous related file to compensate for the additional stuff.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    plain and simple... double ko pvp, none of this who casts first nonsense, i wanna see draws.
    Knight of Dawn / Stormy Supreme Gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by IVSaKeN View Post
    plain and simple... double ko pvp, none of this who casts first nonsense, i wanna see draws.
    lol this is actualy a good idea wouldint require massive script liek the collision

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast