Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION E$T WTF You Guys made the mistake why take it out on the players

ATTENTION E$T WTF You Guys made the mistake why take it out on the players

Some of us worked our ass off for some uch and drops running dungeons yesterday after 8pm and you just barge in O look at me I'n Estsoft I can do whatever I want lets see I want to piss off my customers and roll server back a couple hours ya that should fk every1 up. Dude EST u guys made the mistake deal with it rather then take it out on players. I lost about 3 uchh and 9 ech from stupid roll back thank god i didnt pick up no fc amp or rw3. How low can u sink its like EST got no dam feelings seriously, O EST see a homeless guy tat finds some garbage to eat EST walks up to him "ya server roll back gimme tat garbage ur eating. I'm going to toss it to the dogs" WOW GG EST know we know your a nothing but FATA$$, GREEDY,LOWLIFE,PUNKA$$,SOB,DOGS,RATA$$,SCUM,PI$$ in your face and lastly retarded. GG EST

ps: JOHN CENA JUST F>>>>>U>>>>UR>>>>>A$$ kekekekekekekeke
    UMAD
    This is mine: UU============================================D

This is urs: Uo=D

KEKEKEKEKEKE

really? did you not anticipate a rollback? im pretty sure everyone on last night knew it was coming.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

They know yall nig's are hooked and won't quit. You'll just post, and they'll probably read it and laugh or something.

the idea is many people could have upgraded there gear with unlimited uch and that, in itself, is more unfair than rerolling back the servers

Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    Some of us worked our ass off for some uch and drops running dungeons yesterday after 8pm and you just barge in O look at me I'n Estsoft I can do whatever I want lets see I want to piss off my customers and roll server back a couple hours ya that should fk every1 up. Dude EST u guys made the mistake deal with it rather then take it out on players. I lost about 3 uchh and 9 ech from stupid roll back thank god i didnt pick up no fc amp or rw3. How low can u sink its like EST got no dam feelings seriously, O EST see a homeless guy tat finds some garbage to eat EST walks up to him "ya server roll back gimme tat garbage ur eating. I'm going to toss it to the dogs" WOW GG EST know we know your a nothing but FATA$$, GREEDY,LOWLIFE,PUNKA$$,SOB,DOGS,RATA$$,SCUM,PI$$ in your face and lastly retarded. GG EST

UMAD

KEKEKEKEKEKE
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

I think he mad.

this is sooooo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥yyy 99uch gone osm s amp armor gloves back in Ah I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ these nooby ppl
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Titanium
    I didnt know it was coming i went to bed and lost some war points and +8 on my orb oh and the sod's i ran =( oh well

LOL At the guy who got a SEH From a chaos lamp last night
    Last edited by IAMABANANA; 12-01-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post

UMAD

KEKEKEKEKEKE

lool I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ u moron.u didnt work hard just bought the uchs and spam it(u call that work hard... dont think so) lol
    u crying cuz u left ur 1m key dungeon? LOL

Titanium
    i am a banana

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast