Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ATTENTION E$T WTF You Guys made the mistake why take it out on the players

Shadow Titanium
    I don't see how they are "taking it out on the players."

A rollback, from what I understand, is the best possible solution to the problem.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

lol i made 500 m before the roll back happend....

trust me roll back is a good thing :P i stood to gain another bill easialy

but i do see how they are takign it out on the other players, liek the guy that got forci amp drop last night

well what i know some players save hundres of uch so they prety much are they ones complaining about it and think is better for the roll back , it is bannable reason to abuse a glich and they did abuse a glich

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

it didint look lie a glitch , there was nothgin special you had to do to "cause a glitch" yule was just giving away free uch
    adn there wer 20 peoepl in ever channel at yule spamming it

700 + uch for me, then roll abck , but i aint mad :P it was the correct thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    it didint look lie a glitch , there was nothgin special you had to do to "cause a glitch" yule was just giving away free uch
    adn there wer 20 peoepl in ever channel at yule spamming it

700 + uch for me, then roll abck , but i aint mad :P it was the correct thing to do
    well i hear that they go the glich about 1 hour before i log on game and one guild mate say he was sure we were having a roll back so i didnt run any dungs at all i just log off for the night XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    lol i made 500 m before the roll back happend....

trust me roll back is a good thing :P i stood to gain another bill easialy

but i do see how they are taking it out on the other players, like the guy that got forci amp drop last night

just 2 let u know.....i still have the suit...i got rerolled 2 EXACTLY WHEN i got the drop. if i lost the suit i would have QQ'ed, but i highly doubt i would rage on forums xD. Also UCH are one of ( if not the most) important part of cabals basic e-economy. Srsly even tho i lost the shiz i plused, the economy would have been worse then that of MErc during the alz glitch. uch 1 a cent ( in USD of course )

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

oo grats on the suit man thats super lucky, and yea the amount of uch we all had would have hurt the econom

no..i wasn't even on when the uch glitch thingy happened, I only heard about it through fobs going ape sh.t over them. Good things must come to an end, and buddy, you're right, all that glitched uch would hurt the economy, but our economy is already messed up.
    ~Retired

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234