Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not like anyone cares, BUT!

Not like anyone cares, BUT!

Since I'm almost done with uni, gapple talked me into it and I said "Okay, as soon as I buy a new comp! Because I'm using a POS netbook that can barely run this website without me having to pray it doesn't crash. Anyway I shall be returning and starting over from scratch. Even though phan sold my gear i lent him for USD (probably to fiery and shizz, if that's true then so be it. If it's not, then sorry fiery :x) It's alright. I miss the struggle of starting all over again, should make this game fun for me once again!

even people on your server knows my gear, I don't have any gear from the of your server. not to say I have the highest magic attack atm, I don't need any of your fail gears, and I'm battle FA, so yea, take a d.ick and shove it in your mouth you fail piece of sh.it, come venus and I'll 2 hit your martial ass. read my stats in my sig and tell me when you beat it k? and what did he sell me? name it you dumbass. yea, thought so

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

LOL. you realize that he dosnt know any of this and he even apologized in his post....u kinda made ur sell look like a conceited ....derp

Oh wait. ur are....

just sayin'

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Whoa whoa calm down Mr. Tampax mascot. I said if he didn't sell you anything then its my bad and I'm sorry. And LOL are you still acting like that? Please come back in a few days or few weeks and look at how childish you're acting over a game. When you get that "oh sh1t! look at how stupid I looked back then by acting like a moron over a fake game" feeling, let me know! Because I got it before too. Trust me dude, this game isn't your life. You control it, don't let it control you. And even though you tried to flame me and make me feel bad, I don't hate your nor am I mad at you. Just do everyone a favor and calm down dude, for your sake and mine.

PS didn't you get that forcium suit from 3azn? the 140hp 7%amp one.

Spread LOVE! not hate!
    Last edited by Kohii; 12-02-2010 at 06:57 AM.

Let me get something straight here. I know that a decent percent of people using this forum are s like you who are jealous of people you will never get close to. just because he seems to apologize at the end, you think it's gonna make a difference? I'm sick of your pathetic people who make empty accusations towards me, just name 1 piece of gear that's on me that's from your fail FA buddy k? it's obvious you sold your gears to him for USD, and now you talking to say he sold to whoever? hypocrite much? so yea, Shut the fk up before you make a fool out of yourself, you or any of your pathetic FA friends has no connection what so ever to get gears like mine. and no, I wouldn't be interested in your fail gears, I'm not looking to have 7xx def to get 1 shot k?

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Quote Originally Posted by Kohii View Post
    PS didn't you get that forcium suit from 3azn? the 140hp 7%amp one.
    yes I did, and a number of people knew I traded items and 1.7b alz for it, so yea, shut the fk up.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Quote Originally Posted by Kohii View Post
    Since I'm almost done with uni, gapple talked me into it and I said "Okay, as soon as I buy a new comp! Because I'm using a POS netbook that can barely run this website without me having to pray it doesn't crash. Anyway I shall be returning and starting over from scratch. Even though phan sold my gear i lent him for USD (probably to fiery and shizz, if that's true then so be it. If it's not, then sorry fiery :x) It's alright. I miss the struggle of starting all over again, should make this game fun for me once again!
    Hurry up back to 170 if so, I would like a pk match before February strikes coz im gunna be busy but yeah Im challenging you in a 1 on 1 pk when u get back on track. O.O
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

lol, still making enemies bra. btw that suit he mentioned u DID by......wheres lethal and mat at xD the flame needs to be sset on ! haha xD,

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    lol, still making enemies bra. btw that suit he mentioned u DID by......wheres lethal and mat at xD the flame needs to be sset on ! haha xD,
    I see no point of those empty accusations, they can all talk sh.it, the point is, I'm still here, and I always will be, until I quit on my own

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius

Banned
    fiery youre such a defensive little crybaby I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ before i have to embarass you with a 5-1 loss in BI again, got. dont worry guys hes just real pissed that he went to merc thinking he could beat people but got stomped out by everything there, then came back to venus and got raped by me in war over 100 times, forcing him to switch to cap side, then after that he gets rolled 5-1 in BI...so much for being a "top" anything.

and you honestly think people don't know you buy tons of alz and gear? honestly you've already geared out like 2 people to have them be your friends which prolly cost over 15b, where do you make all this money? you dish out 10b a week on new gear yet ive never once seen you selling items found from dungeons or cores from ca5, or even crafts...prove me wrong kid tell us how you got 20b alz to spend out of nowhere every few months

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast