Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Not like anyone cares, BUT!

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    bro, all I'm saying is, you are making empty accusations out of nowhere, stop being hypocrite and getting away from topic k? and I said I don't need anything from your lame fa friend, not from your server, learn to read. it shows how old you are, someone who can't even read

You know what I told you before right? youre doing it again >.< dont feed, just blend =O
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    are u on right now ingame?

Yes and no, im on ingame but im on my laptop elsewhere writing an essay and lul'ing at forums. Is there anything i can help u with or any reason in particular ive caught ur attention ? o.O

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

fiery ......i swear i saw u offer some guy 15b pure alz for the fake eof8 he linked...u megaphoned it,,,,,

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    Yes and no, im on ingame but im on my laptop elsewhere writing an essay and lul'ing at forums. Is there anything i can help u with or any reason in particular ive caught ur attention ? o.O
    Yeah I want to steal that lapis DB, I recall u saying u have that ^^ j/k no I just wanna pvp u with my 109 wiz like a stnad on duel and see how the lapis hurts. Im doing the same thing too essay and forum trolling.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    fiery ......i swear i saw u offer some guy 15b pure alz for the fake eof8 he linked...u megaphoned it,,,,,
    I did, but the point is, did you actually see my alz? yea, thought so

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    my offer for the forcy armor suit wit 7 % mamp for my fa is 12bill plz contact me

Fiery does have a right to brag. (Gear wise,) he's the best FA on both servers since phan left. Sh1t if I paid that much USD, I better be the best of something. By the way you're raging now Fiery, I'll just call you Fury. And I even gave phan the benefit of the doubt that you (Fury) didn't buy alz or gear for USD and maybe you did farm all that money legitly. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until phan told me you tried to buy my +12 Forcium Orb (before the update) for $300USD. And of course you're going to deny it in front of everyone here, but buddy between me and you and phan.. real talk.. we know wassup. Who in their right mind would admit to buying alz or USD right? You're not that dumb Fury. You're just going to tell me to shut the fk up and mind my own business or someshizz of that sort, then end up calling me pathetic or whatever bs and some other lame insults that wouldn't hurt a fly but only show you mature you are. The reason why it didn't go through (the transaction for my +12 Orb) is because you did a chargeback when phan didn't give you the orb. He figured you might be dumb enough to not chargeback, but there after he realized that wasn't your first rodeo homeboy. I was getting sleepy before, but this is fun. Come at me again Fury ;]

well in that case, i Digress no i didnt see it.

and sure, im in chan 8 outside ill go in my char or what ev chan u want.

btw, if u use lapis u will favor AURA in nwar and not ur bm2. for pvp it dosnt hurt. pve no clue ima get a penna and try a solo.

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    I did, but the point is, did you actually see my alz? yea, thought so
    The proof of you ALZ buying is in your gear and the gear you've purchased for people around you. Pretty sure you fully geared out a 17X FB, where'd you get the money for that, out of thin air?

Quote Originally Posted by Kohii View Post
    Fiery does have a right to brag. (Gear wise,) he's the best FA on both servers since phan left. Sh1t if I paid that much USD, I better be the best of something. By the way you're raging now Fiery, I'll just call you Fury. And I even gave phan the benefit of the doubt that you (Fury) didn't buy alz or gear for USD and maybe you did farm all that money legitly. I gave you the benefit of the doubt until phan told me you tried to buy my +12 Forcium Orb (before the update) for $300USD. And of course you're going to deny it in front of everyone here, but buddy between me and you and phan.. real talk.. we know wassup. Who in their right mind would admit to buying alz or USD right? You're not that dumb Fury. You're just going to tell me to shut the fk up and mind my own business or someshizz of that sort, then end up calling me pathetic or whatever bs and some other lame insults that wouldn't hurt a fly but only show you mature you are. The reason why it didn't go through (the transaction for my +12 Orb) is because you did a chargeback when phan didn't give you the orb. He figured you might be dumb enough to not chargeback, but there after he realized that wasn't your first rodeo homeboy. I was getting sleepy before, but this is fun. Come at me again Fury ;]
    bro, I am using +15 forcium crystal 5 rate 10 dmg and a +11 forcium orb 7% amp bro, I don't the orb you talking about, why do I need your lame orb, I don't have it but again, I never needed it, try again mang

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast