Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: < MoonLight > Recruiting Levels Under 140 Old Beta Guild Wants More FUn Server Venus!

< MoonLight > Recruiting Levels Under 140 Old Beta Guild Wants More FUn Server Venus!

We Are A Guild Broken Up In Beta As You Known Like 3 Years Ago or 4 Idk x.x But We Need People To Join And Have Fun While Being Active To Surprise Us Every Day. To Bring JoyFull Emotions To Ppl!!We Have A Heart And Wont Die For The Rest Of Our Lives Join Us And Become HeartFull In Joy And Happiness! Lots Of Guild Wars With Friendly Guilds? Some Times Not But We Are The Meaning Of MoonLight Shinning Light!!! Channel 1 In Server Venus! Or Just Try To Pm My Blader AngeITerrorist : x Or Find Any One Around...I Am Old Skool i Been Around Seen Crap Happend I Wont Lead u Wrong! Hope You Will Join! You Wont Be Sad!!

Me The One And Only Angel... Not : ] : x = / = / = / Post If U Wanna Join : Here ^^
    Last edited by AngelTerrorist; 12-02-2010 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Kause i Am Korean!

~!AngelTerrorist!~

Shadow Titanium
    lol this guild name again. i miss triela!

Crap

Crap i need to fix my Client I Think My Guild iS Failing Now its been a week >.< i need to fix it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

~!AngelTerrorist!~

moonlight

Does this guild still exist???? :P lol u need to fixed it then if its failing haha..

Banned
    i remember being the guild leader of this guild

Same but for a short period only... although I was in the guild for a long time.. haha..

I would like to join, but to let you know. I'm not all very active. Only on weekends because I'm only in HS lol

Angel u should really bring this guild back to life haha...but different guild leader... lol just kidding on the last part... or am I? Hmmmm.... lol