Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: oh snap gm getting paid under table by sei?

oh snap gm getting paid under table by sei?

no matter how many time you say you were afk. answer this one question daisy why r SEI hackers n alz buyers n alz glitchers unbanned? they were perm banned huh? wut does this show to other players we can all do same and get unblock XD yay!
    answer that question and maybe ppl will stop thinking you guys get paid under table by sei.
    thank you love you GMS . learn how to be better gms maybe ppl wouldnt be saying I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AzNPoWa View Post

no matter how many time you say you were afk. answer this one question daisy why r SEI hackers n alz buyers n alz glitchers unbanned? they were perm banned huh? wut does this show to other players we can all do same and get unblock XD yay!
    answer that question and maybe ppl will stop thinking you guys get paid under table by sei.
    thank you love you GMS . learn how to be better gms maybe ppl wouldnt be saying I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

r u a dude?.. cuz ur game skin looks soo gey. what sup with the wings and the balls as slots lol
    Last edited by XFearMyBladeX; 12-02-2010 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    r u a dude?.. cuz ur game skin looks soo gey. what sup with the wings and the balls as slots lol
    lol nice I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ comment couldnt think of anything better? lol

Banned
    for a fail hater... err nope ^^

lol it just a skin dude + my gf play my laptop half of the time so she seted it how she want it
    your deal is ?

you people need to grow up yes i gree the gms are probably taking bribes they refuse to ban the bootters and spammers and even refuse to answer my reports they better start growing up or i will be forming a class-action suit against the makers

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by felineman View Post
    you people need to grow up yes i gree the gms are probably taking bribes they refuse to ban the bootters and spammers and even refuse to answer my reports they better start growing up or i will be forming a class-action suit against the makers
    i lol'ed

do u guys know u cant PM a GM do u

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmexy View Post
    lol it just a skin dude + my gf play my laptop half of the time so she seted it how she want it
    your deal is ?
    lol sureeee... anyways why didnt u make the thread with ur real name on the first place?every1 knows that AzNPoWa is u lol kinda lame ^^ plus u say seireitei hack/buy alz and u r one of the ppl who most buy alz on game or am i wrong? ^^
    Last edited by XFearMyBladeX; 12-02-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    lol sureeee... anyways why didnt u make the thread with ur real name on the first place?every1 knows that AzNPoWa is u lol kinda lame ^^ plus u say seireitei hack/buy alz and u r one of the ppl who most buy alz on game or am i wrong? ^^
    lol prove me wrong on this one yes i did took this SS but you think people can't just right click on it and keep repost it ? cuz im pretty sure i did post this SS at 1st place b4 it got blocked then i saw some other people just save that pic of it then repost ? damn that hard to do eh ?
    any other come back you have ?
    bout buy alz ? ROFL big time amigo if im buy alz i proby not run around with just +7 osm suit with 7 amp and 50 hp ? and my tit boots with m amp in slot ?
    lol change that word around is more like it tho
    Buy alz change to Farm alz to _____
    Last edited by DaSmexy; 12-02-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast