Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official BEST Blader Thread 1.0

so where the fucc does blueplanet come in? is she/he weak? i mean she/he is in tang but no one ever mentiones her/him lol and i think nezo is the best bl in all of tang

lol its funny seeing all these bladers like: blueplanet, nezo, br0lic,and matrimoney being considered the "best"

no offense to any of them but when i played they were all mediocre players...where is Havoc and BladerNub

and GoldenIdol and the rest of them at?
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibly Ill View Post
    lol its funny seeing all these bladers like: blueplanet, nezo, br0lic,and matrimoney being considered the "best"

no offense to any of them but when i played they were all mediocre players...where is Havoc and BladerNub

bladernub is the best bl in tang
    goldenidol is a fb

goldenidol has 2 accounts...one with an i and one with a capital L

one of them is a very ridiculously geared blader...whatever happened to rapchez?
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Id say a 10 match pvp, and who ever wins the most of them will be the winner.
    but what if their combo breaks or something? does that still count?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibly Ill View Post

Do you know what the word active means? Both Havoc and Bladernub don't play, so no one mentioned them. This is a current list, not all time.

Osmium
    When goldy used his blader he was so strong. At the time I wasn't at my peak but he still hit so hard. He was one of the few bladers that could actually get my HP to around 100. Goldy with his blader = own
    His Fb is just as good too considering his weapons and armor.

@ Sheep
    Breaking should count because by this time they should be coordinated enough to not break a combo. Only legitimate excuse in my opinion is lag, and I mean REAL lag. But most of the time people make the lag excuse just so they can cover up the loss so we wont really know for sure.

speaking me getting always losing my gears and regearing...i should be asking you the same thing marth...when i quit the best item you had was an eog+7...lol...im guessing you're geared like hell now right? im curious as to who the "top" bladers are now too so i know who to embarass to reclaim my previous title...

Osmium
    Oh yea, at that time eog7 was like 1bil. For me now I have ideal gears for the average player, but in my opinion mines could improve a lot more. I wont say much but I can tell you I have full forcium amp gears. But I've been away from cabal for more than a month and a half now so I'll have catching up to do later on when I return, if I decide to return. But this aint a FS thread so lets keep that aside.
    Like I said before top BL is runfatboyrun or DisneyBlader.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast