Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Official BEST Blader Thread 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    He has to stop blinking to shoot you. He's just a dash away then..
    then you get there, attack, and they blink again. then what? they just do this continuously until you're knocked down. most of the time they'll be dashing, blinking or fading and you cant knock them down or stun them during that

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Unless you're playing against someone with skill who can retarget well.
    Even if you could retarget a Wiz every time they blinked or dashed BL's don't have enough ranged skills to keep up. Twin moon then assault, but Twin moon has bad DPS, and assault has a low range. Either way, WI > BL in freestyle PvP...also, a WI can cast high regen and get full HP while a BL can do what....? Oh, nvm.

Banned
    thnx for admitting that wi > bl

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    if the FB knows how to play, after they root they'll start combo with FK so that they don't get knocked down while walking up to whomever they're facing. bolded part pretty much contradicts itself. running while rooted? k[/QUOTE]

pssh, eff FK. that's for pansies who want a quick stun. although in freestyle, i suppose all is fair lmao and btw, your reading is terrible. i said WHEN ROOT IS OVER....not WHILE ROOTED....im not suggesting FA are gods or anything >_>
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    Pansies? L2PlayFB.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    if the FB knows how to play, after they root they'll start combo with FK so that they don't get knocked down while walking up to whomever they're facing. bolded part pretty much contradicts itself. running while rooted? k
    pssh, eff FK. that's for pansies who want a quick stun. although in freestyle, i suppose all is fair lmao and btw, your reading is terrible. i said WHEN ROOT IS OVER....not WHILE ROOTED....im not suggesting FA are gods or anything >_>[/QUOTE]

Oh and a root lasts for how many seconds? Do you think you can survive after that root duration? unless you're carrying more than 1k def i doubt it.

PureAgony > Krider
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

No. Im the best blader of all time, no contest. btw is that you pureagony?

yes.

member me?
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

of course i do, i used to own you all the time. lol jk, what IGN do you go by now?

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast