Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Fix Honor Rank 20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    so now comes the excuses. if u cant do math dont. i clearly showed u my bm2 bar cannot be outdpsed by an outrageous amount of 374
    I have made no excuses. I told you multiple pages ago that there is a bm2 setup that is 374 more dps than your original bar, which keep in mind is not the bars you have been using as false examples and was only in reference to 1bm2 which does not last 350secs. So next time you think that you are correct and are ready to rage about a potential victory you should remember what I actually said.
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    After re-inputting your exact gear/stats I can gain 374 more dps on rota with simply a better bm2 rotation than your bar (extra terra lance included).
    Spoken with regards to the only gear setup/bm2 bar you had posted up to that point. Care to point out what you think is another flaw because there are none. You misunderstood me for pages, constantly changing the argument to avoid the question you could not answer:Why does your bm2 bar I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥?
    Last edited by otice1; 12-07-2010 at 04:33 PM.

Banned
    how did we get to talking about fixing honor rank 20 to another Ratza fail BM2 thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    how did we get to talking about fixing honor rank 20 to another Ratza fail BM2 thread
    Wouldn't need to have this conversation if Spur accepted the fact that he has a low quality bm2 bar.

SIGMetal
    lol I gave you the decency a month a go to show you a bm2 calculator and you end up with that trash? I'm embarrassed to watch that video.
    dont come with the same excuse as last time. everytime u lose an argument u come with the same excuse where i "misunderstood" u. now lets quote back to page 4, u were clearly commenting on my bm2 bar in my rota solo and u also stated u can easily outdps it by 374. now stop sidetracking, either show me that 374 extra dps or get out

Banned
    dont come with the same excuse as last time. everytime u lose an argument u come with the same excuse where i "misunderstood" u. now lets quote back to page 4, u were clearly commenting on my bm2 bar in my rota solo and u also stated u can easily outdps it by 374. now stop sidetracking, either show me that 374 extra dps or get out
    There is no excuse to be had. You used the same bm2 bar there which you had posted during the 14amp thread. Just by changing that bar I can get you 374 more dps. Idc what other bars you tried to create to prove me wrong because they weren't as good. Stop being fussy because you can't figure out an ideal bar for you.

SIGMetal
    There is no excuse to be had. You used the same bm2 bar there which you had posted during the 14amp thread. Just by changing that bar I can get you 374 more dps. Idc what other bars you tried to create to prove me wrong because they weren't as good. Stop being fussy because you can't figure out an ideal bar for you.
    like i said 4 pages ago beating my bar by 374 is impossible

Banned
    like i said 4 pages ago beating my bar by 374 is impossible
    How is it my fault if you are too inept to find out what I have been trying to tell you for months? If you spent half the time that you did arguing you might be able to actually realize how to correctly play a wiz.

SIGMetal
    How is it my fault if you are too inept to find out what I have been trying to tell you for months? If you spent half the time that you did arguing you might be able to actually realize how to correctly play a wiz.
    if u werent some sub par 8000- ranked FS maybe i would listen. waste my time showing u ure wrong and u dont even have the decency of admitting it.

Banned
    if u werent some sub par 8000- ranked FS maybe i would listen. waste my time showing u ure wrong and u dont even have the decency of admitting it.
    So the fact that you only started to change your bm2 bar after I started posting here therefore increasing your dps proves that I am the one who knows what he is talking about. The fact that you are now resorting to flame my score in attempt to change the topic is also hilarious. If I was 180 I would be the 3rd best fs on the site and I can modestly say I am a very decent player.
    Last edited by otice1; 12-07-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Rawr im more mathletic than you!

No, i'm more mathletic than you!

Nou!
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast