Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Honor Rank 20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    its nice how u think u know my gloves + boots + orb. if i didnt have 900def 1160matk beating me with matri shouldnt be a problem, how come i dont see that happening
    How come your score is less than his even tho you are multiple honor ranks ahead with fake stats? O yea, he has been outgearing you for months. Almost forgot my common sense there for a second.
    Last edited by otice1; 12-06-2010 at 03:02 PM.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    How come your score is less than his even tho you are multiple honor ranks ahead with fake stats? O yea, he has been outgearing you for months. Almost forgot my common sense there for a second.
    learn how the score is calculated then come back to me. venus is dead, maybe if they merge one day u will see a real wiz

Banned
    learn how the score is calculated then come back to me. venus is dead, maybe if they merge one day u will see a real wiz
    1. Set all stats
    C.Rate = C.Rate / 100
    C.Dmg = (C.Dmg / 100) +1
    Amp = (Amp / 100) +1
    HP = (HP / 5000) +1
    Def = Def
    Atk = Atk (or magic)

2. Constants
    K = 2

3. Calulation

Cab1 = (Atk * Amp)
    Cab2 = Cab1 * (1 - C.Rate)
    Cab3 = (Cab1 * C.Dmg) * C.Rate
    Cab4 = Cab2 + Cab3
    Cab5 = HP * Def
    Cab6 = Cab5 + (Cab4 * K)
    Rank = Cab6

I've known for weeks how to calculate stats Spur. Come to Venus and you will one day realize what real dps on a wiz is. I assume the video recorder which you say is too inconvenient for you to use will magically start working as soon as you +11 your orb? O yea I forgot that until then you're still months behind on your boss solos.

I think this hr 20 is perfectly fine the way it is if you want to maintain your highest honor rank you shouldnt be pking I guess by ests thoughts or youll be spending some wexp fixing it each time

As far as the scores go spur still far overestimates himself but you seem to not realize that the "score" if far from a fair picture. It doesn't account for some stats being better for certain classes and it far undervalues hp compared to defense. It doesnt account for resist rate/cd which is a huge part of high honor ranks in pvp. You cant deny something is wrong when the score counts guard earings better than vamp or regen earings and an aop5 higher than an aob8. you put a +10 ring in there and see how much better it says it is compared to a cr2 even though realistically the difference is almost non existent.

How about spur and telepathy both I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ since neither of you have the balls to switch servers to prove each other wrong and aside that its just a pissing match on the internet

Banned
    its nice how u think u know my gloves + boots + orb. if i didnt have 900def 1160matk beating me with matri shouldnt be a problem, how come i dont see that happening
    guess wat im using stit glove and osm boots so wat? still 14amp is it not? my orb doesnt need to be extended to outdps u and my bm2 bar > ure bm2 bar
    sry i did 2 bar quad b4 u ever posted a vid up. not my fault u dont believe it and i will never record myself cause i got no free program too bad for u
    Really now? I like how you ignored the thread someone made about Xfire having a FREE recording program. Get @ me when you're not just a mediocre WI with HR20, got.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Really now? I like how you ignored the thread someone made about Xfire having a FREE recording program. Get @ me when you're not just a mediocre WI with HR20, got.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmexy View Post
    here yo go his newly look

epic fake def + hp bro lol
    You mean those garb gears?
    lul

lol, but no, technically he is right. they should fix that. I'm sure anyone else HR 20 would agree.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 12-06-2010 at 04:18 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    now this is where spur ignores everyone just like the kid who made that xfire thread, spur went ghost mode

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    I think this hr 20 is perfectly fine the way it is if you want to maintain your highest honor rank you shouldnt be pking
    i agree with the honor reduction in pk, but not the craft. But i give props to Spur for reaching the highest honor. Grats, not an easy thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    How about spur and telepathy both I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ since neither of you have the balls to switch servers to prove each other wrong and aside that its just a pissing match on the internet
    Makes you kinda respect Miavii and Berserk more for putting their alz where their mouths are.

I just have to ask why its really a big deal. If you continue to go to war at all for fun as most people do you'd still get wexp but have nothing to spend it on (currently anyway). You might have to not pk people or you'd lose a bit of honor and that might be a pain but really not really a problem imo, though you do get owned if you have to pk someone at a boss and instantly lose your title and 500 hp. Then again maybe EST doesn't like pking. As far as crafting I'm sure you could go craft a few hundred or more pieces and just need to go back and do one wexp trade in, its not like you need to craft constantly while running about doing dungeons, bosses or war in game. I also highly doubt EST has any intention of changing it as there have been hr20s on Korea for ages and they haven't done anything about the way it works.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast