Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chippo's Once Upon a Time in a T4 war...

Banned
    chippo ur a fail BL kakaka with ur fail pve gear in war kaka
    Last edited by iSeeYou123; 12-09-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    chippo ur a fail BL kakaka with ur fail pve gear in war kaka

Knight of Protection
    Mana Freeze Proof (even after Field of Enervation) with 1597 MP
    Venus

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    As you have noticed in the clip, I switch around in my pve and pvp parts to give that extra boost in hp, defence rate, and defence in certain instants. It's fun. You should try it.
    Uhhh im not that fail to kill someone before they kill me to need to switch my gear lols.. And nice fake stats, should work on that dash/fade

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    Uhhh im not that fail to kill someone before they kill me to need to switch my gear lols.. And nice fake stats, should work on that dash/fade

- Retired
    - Retired

Part 4 is up on the first page!!
    Part 2 will not be up It has me building like four resurrection towers anyway XD
    Last edited by Chippa; 12-10-2010 at 06:28 AM.

Knight of Protection
    Venus

Hey, Izumiia~
    Since you love me so much, I present you my whole gear ^^. If you need help in adding the stats, please do post a reply. Ok? Cool.
    Watch it in HD <3

Here is the stats except CDI and SAMP, but I AM SO SURE you could figure them out from the previous clip. Am I right? XD
    Oh and....as Fiery would say, "U MAD?"
    Watch it in HD <3, but pause it so you can read. I didn't bother with making a snapshot instead. So you can learn how to pause a 2 second video without it ending. ^^ HAPPY CABAL~

Oh and don't even try making a false accusation of alz-buying. Ooh, did I just stop you from typing that? I have earned my gear fairly. Oh well. BETTERU LUCK-O NEXT-O TIME-O!
    Last edited by Chippa; 12-10-2010 at 06:06 AM.

Knight of Protection
    Venus

Shadow Titanium
    Hey, Izumiia~
    Since you love me so much, I present you my whole gear ^^. If you need help in adding the stats, please do post a reply. Ok? Cool.
    Watch it in HD <3

Here is the stats except CDI and SAMP, but I AM SO SURE you could figure them out from the previous clip. Am I right? XD
    Oh and....as Fiery would say, "U MAD?"
    Watch it in HD <3, but pause it so you can read. I didn't bother with making a snapshot instead. So you can learn how to pause a 2 second video without it ending. ^^ HAPPY CABAL~

Oh and don't even try making a false accusation of alz-buying. Ooh, did I just stop you from typing that? I have earned my gear fairly. Oh well. BETTERU LUCK-O NEXT-O TIME-O!
    Like I would bother to call someone out i havent met for alz buying dude, great assumption did i just stump you on my attempt to really cal out alz buying cause u geared ur blader garb.. and fake stats I meant by your defence and amp cause I highly doubt you have up to 953 defence with your stit amp gloves (lol?) and osm suit when you switch with your forci glove and suit for that defence your amp drops. did i just get you there, umad? though ill give grats on that forci boot with amp

Like I would bother to call someone out i havent met for alz buying dude, great assumption did i just stump you on my attempt to really cal out alz buying cause u geared ur blader garb.. and fake stats I meant by your defence and amp cause I highly doubt you have up to 953 defence with your stit amp gloves (lol?) and osm suit when you switch with your forci glove and suit for that defence your amp drops. did i just get you there, umad? though ill give grats on that forci boot with amp
    Cool story bro.

Knight of Protection
    Venus

Sorry, I thought this thread was about nation war, not an attack on Chip for his gear.
    He builds, follows direction, stalls caps, and ultimately helps us win. Unlike all the other noobs that go to war for their 30 and run around like headless chickens.

Last edited by SilentM; 12-10-2010 at 11:26 AM.
    The Lady has Spoken

Shadow Titanium
    Cool story bro.
    nothing else to say? lols guess i prove you wrong

@silentm i was telling him to learn to use dash to cursor as my first post if you read and he's the one who went off to point at stats, I've justified myself with that and using pictures because you got nothing else to prove me wrong? nice

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast