Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chippo's Once Upon a Time in a T4 war...

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post

Sorry, I thought this thread was about nation war, not an attack on Chip for his gear.
    He builds, follows direction, stalls caps, and ultimately helps us win. Unlike all the other noobs that go to war for their 30 and run around like headless chickens.

am i one of those headless chickens?? : P

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    nothing else to say? lols guess i prove you wrong

@silentm i was telling him to learn to use dash to cursor as my first post if you read and he's the one who went off to point at stats, I've justified myself with that and using pictures because you got nothing else to prove me wrong? nice
    You saw a flaw in me and made a criticism. I saw a flaw in you and made a criticism.
    The damage is done. We both can't undo it.
    So why not just drop this bullcrap and get better together? I do apologize for falling low to point out that your defence isn't great.

You vaguely and rudely stated this previously:
    lrn2dash2cursor, even the global ppl that war on merc do better -.-
    You can't just tell someone to learn something without actually telling him how to learn it. I see you wanted to help me by typing that, but I perceived your remark (whatever your intention was at that moment) as snobby, like how so many people here look down upon people who are not "experienced" enough to do certain things they can do. Don't we all have to start somewhere? By the end we all reach the same point anyway.

I appreciate you congratulating me on my boots. I got my boots from doing the forcium cube crafting in Forgotten Temple B1F. Maybe you can get lucky from one of the cubes that you may choose to do.

My dash2cursor is improving a bit by the way. ^^ You just dash, rotate your character 180 degrees (turning your back in the direction you want to go), then fade. Now wouldn't this have been easier if you had been more compassionate towards others? It looks bad if a person makes fun of the other without addressing the problem properly let alone help fix it. I know there is a variety of people who play this game. Many must have hurt or loved you in different ways. I can notice it from the way you post on forums. Try changing your points of view about people and be more serious (ya, it'll be difficult since 99% of the content on any online gaming forum is filled with digital fecal matter).

Take care of yourself. Let's not hurt each other now.

Knight of Protection
    Mana Freeze Proof (even after Field of Enervation) with 1597 MP
    Venus

Izumiia all I see is you being a troll. Telling someone to learn to do something in a condescending manner isn't exactly contributing to the topic at hand. Whether he brought up stats, YOU started with the off topic insulting as if that were the point of this thread.
    Maybe if the criticism were more constructive, as Chip pointed out, your "suggestion" would have been better received.
    However, you came off as a typical, fail troll.
    [/discussion]
    The Lady has Spoken

Banned
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-Wi...eature=channel

LOL @: she is hot but the kid is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Shadow Titanium
    @chippo
    If you did ask i would tell u how to dash to cursor and that whole dash/fade stuff and yeah i said the global remark because honestly the global people are warring better than they did first day and that video showed that not all the people warring before the merge were doing any better at some points not the building res stuff thats standard

@silentm
    you honestly think id waste my time trolling on these forums? Imma assume youre just trolling too mmkay. These forums are filled with trolls but i dont waste my time to troll, and tbh blizzard forums on starcraft 2 is a much better read on troll posts that are funny unlike the ones on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Izumiia View Post
    @chippo
    If you did ask i would tell u how to dash to cursor and that whole dash/fade stuff and yeah i said the global remark because honestly the global people are warring better than they did first day and that video showed that not all the people warring before the merge were doing any better at some points not the building res stuff thats standard

@silentm
    you honestly think id waste my time trolling on these forums? Imma assume youre just trolling too mmkay. These forums are filled with trolls but i dont waste my time to troll, and tbh blizzard forums on starcraft 2 is a much better read on troll posts that are funny unlike the ones on here.
    Dude, their obviously jealous of the fact merc has skilled players.
    btw

Izu would merk you fools in war.
    Last edited by Lelouch; 12-12-2010 at 07:16 PM.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345