Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear ESTsoft:

Dear ESTsoft:

Hi, I respect you for being able to do the server transfer from OGP to Est within a few days and maintence taking care of it within weeks.

But seriously, can you unban Cheese and get your profits back up, the 15 servers is one of the most laggiest slow moving gameplay I've ever experienced. I have over double the requirements to play this game and had no problem before the transfer, but I find the game unbearable to play when logging in takes over 5 mins to spawn and then another 5 mins to be able to move around smoothly, warps taking 1-2mins and constant disconnections in Nation war and during gameplay.

I've talked to several guildies and friends on the game, and the full servers and massive amount of lag affecting gameplay is ridiculous.

/end rant

Banned
    Usually they're half full. Besides I'd rather them get rid of GG over anything else.
    1)Drop GG
    2)Un-account bind costumes, etc.

All I care about everything else is chill.

i wish they wouldnt take so long to respond to my ticket either...im ready to play cabal again!
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

Banned
    it would help if they didnt take over 2 weeks to unban someone... still waiting >_>

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Usually they're half full. Besides I'd rather them get rid of GG over anything else.
    1)Drop GG
    2)Un-account bind costumes, etc.

All I care about everything else is chill.
    I do agree with you on both of those points. Gameguard literally shutndown my net for a few hours when I first updated, and has given me nothing but trouble. Also the acc binding items are limiting so many players like myself and having another unfair advantadge against them. people who can't buy prem and other cash shop
    items and now have absolutely no access to those items just have another reason not to continue playing.

Just my 2 cents est, and if you did the acc binding crap to increase profits, your worse than Ogp.

first of all i dont think the problem of lag is from cabal, cabal might have gotten a little bit more laggy but not to the point where u have double the requirements would make you lag like hell. try minimizing your graphics as low as possible. but yes it got a little more laggier. (i dont lag though, but i noticed the difference)

as for unbanning cheese -_- come one, if they actually do that then the company would fail. At least give proof and stuff and maybe just maybe they get to check his account again and if he/she lucky they would get unbanned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonWrath View Post
    first of all i dont think the problem of lag is from cabal, cabal might have gotten a little bit more laggy but not to the point where u have double the requirements would make you lag like hell. try minimizing your graphics as low as possible. but yes it got a little more laggier. (i dont lag though, but i noticed the difference)

as for unbanning cheese -_- come one, if they actually do that then the company would fail. At least give proof and stuff and maybe just maybe they get to check his account again and if he/she lucky they would get unbanned.
    Cheese spent large amounts of money on this game, which is what he's referring to so that EST's sale would be up.

Gosh then he shouldn't have alz glitched huh?

Might as well unban WhatULookingAt then.

yo man i have the same problem i hope they will fix this problem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast