Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: For the people waiting on a HD Ticket

For the people waiting on a HD Ticket

I'm seeing way to many complaints about how Help Desk Tickets are taking way to long to go through.
    Just so you know, ESTSoft actually takes their time and responds to each request with a person and not some useless bot response that doesn't help you like back at OGP.
    Waiting a while for a REAL response that HELPS is way better then getting a bot response that doesn't help in less then 10 minutes.
    Their also very very busy trying to get everything set up for us, so thank them for everything their doing right now to make us happy.
    So be patient guys.

Level: 16x
    Guild: BiteMe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidenreich View Post
    I'm seeing way to many complaints about how Help Desk Tickets are taking way to long to go through.
    Just so you know, ESTSoft actually takes their time and responds to each request with a person and not some useless bot response that doesn't help you like back at OGP.
    Waiting a while for a REAL response that HELPS is way better then getting a bot response that doesn't help in less then 10 minutes.
    Their also very very busy trying to get everything set up for us, so thank them for everything their doing right now to make us happy.
    So be patient guys.
    on both my help desks, the reply was exactly the same, and very cliché.
    i sense copy and paste O_O

Banned
    QQ

Both my tickets were definitely responded too by people without copy+paste.

they actually really responded to mine however it took over a week....
    Lyrical ninja, master of stealth, with dual katanas attached to my belt, ya head'll hit the ground before the slashes are felt!

My two tickets (NW Hacker, bot report) have so far taken 3 days and they were one #2047.
    So if they get to me in about 7 days, that means they did 292 tickets per day. That is a lot considering the fact they are probably still working on the servers, and keeping the IC update stable and working.

I'd rather wait 3 weeks for a quality, human response vs 2 days for a derpcopy and paste .

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Banned
    I agree. there's human touch in the replies. My first one filed on the 8th, got answered on the 14th, that's 6 days.

But the problem is with 'urgent' matters, like billing concerns. Once they reply to a ticket and it needs further info, the follow-up ticket will take another 6+ days. Nothing gets resolved in the process. Or if it does, your intangible service has long expired. Useless by then.

What'd be better is to have a cap of 72 hours tops for matters that are urgent like billing. And every ticket can be appended with follow-up questions on the same ticket, and not on another ticket. Also tickets can only be deleted (well that's doable) and closed by the player, not by the hd gms who close it the moment they answer it. What if the answer is less than satisfactory? or succeeding tickets are necessary for a resolution? Efficiency and effectiveness are the keys here.

A scenario like this:

Ticket 1000 : What happened blah blah...

(7 days after)

GM : It's because blah blah... can you send additional proofs, images, to aid in the review? (ticket closed)

Ticket 2000: blah blah *inserts proofs
    (now u gotta wait again after 1k tickets which went ahead of u in the queue and in another 7 days )

...is quite frustrating.