Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear ESTsoft:

No use anyway ESTsoft said on the thread about the people who got banned that their chars will be DELETED.

Banned
    Patience,all good things come to those who wait,remember,est's swamped with help desk tickets and more than half of them are about accounts under investigation from what i've heard,but then again i also heard there was a golden entrita in mf,so just chill,i've got my own beefs with them but i'm gonna wait until everything finally chills out from the transfer and update problems,cuz i think the only accounts that were transfered over were the ones with sub-passwords set and i know alot of players that left before that security system was implemented,so they need to investigate them all to try and make everyone happy.

As for the increased lag in the game,am i the only one who noticed all of new players running around?,of course it's gonna be laggy,hell,last night a lvl 1 walks up to me and asked,"why you dancin around in town????",then i explained aura and bm to him and got him all pumped up and excited,then he logged out.(true story)
    Last edited by Rastan; 04-17-2010 at 02:20 AM. Reason: improper sentance structure

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    Patience,all good things come to those who wait,remember,est's swamped with help desk tickets and more than half of them are about accounts under investigation from what i've heard,but then again i also heard there was a golden entrita in mf,so just chill,i've got my own beefs with them but i'm gonna wait until everything finally chills out from the transfer and update problems,cuz i think the only accounts that were transfered over were the ones with sub-passwords set and i know alot of players that left before that security system was implemented,so they need to investigate them all to try and make everyone happy.

As for the increased lag in the game,am i the only one who noticed all of new players running around?,of course it's gonna be laggy,hell,last night a lvl 1 walks up to me and asked,"why you dancin around in town????",then i explained aura and bm to him,and got him all pumped up and excited that he logged out.(true story)
    LOLOLOL. Nice discovery.

for me there isnt much difference between having the 20channels before and 15 right now. altho i noticed that it seems like channels capacity is lower than OGP's before. tho i see some server lag rarely ( maybe 3 or 4 times ever since EST took over), and only time i get lag is if my internet acts like a on me.... other than that the servers are perfectly fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post

As for the increased lag in the game,am i the only one who noticed all of new players running around?,of course it's gonna be laggy,hell,last night a lvl 1 walks up to me and asked,"why you dancin around in town????",then i explained aura and bm to him and got him all pumped up and excited,then he logged out.(true story)

14x FS Oruka [Venus]
    10x FB SuzuRyoku [Venus]
    6x WI Teisho (Getting there T_T) [Venus]

I have an average pc at best and these servers don't make me lag at all. Even NW feels a little smoother.

"Luck favors the prepared mind."
    "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
    "Begin to be now what you will be hereafter."
    "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
    "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    for me there isnt much difference between having the 20channels before and 15 right now. altho i noticed that it seems like channels capacity is lower than OGP's before. tho i see some server lag rarely ( maybe 3 or 4 times ever since EST took over), and only time i get lag is if my internet acts like a on me.... other than that the servers are perfectly fine to me.
    Dunno about Mercury, but Venus channels are more crowded than usual.
    <Templar>
    Hakuteiken - FB: 17X || Heartilly - Wiz:18X

Yeah I know for some people the lag is probably unnoticable but for real, another example is I can't log into channel 5 as my first channel. It's so laggy it D/C's me for the first 2 tries. Usually on the 3rd try it takes about 5 mins to full log in and then I'm in.

Yes my graphics are at the smallest possible, I use gamebooster to help with the lag and I have roadrunner a decent internet connection, not some college broadband crap.

Just sayin, and I hope somethin could be done about it, maybe in the next maintence.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathWish24 View Post
    Hi, I respect you for being able to do the server transfer from OGP to Est within a few days and maintence taking care of it within weeks.

But seriously, can you unban Cheese and get your profits back up

/end rant
    lol I know right hahaha I couldn't help but laugh at this statement because how true it is.

And OMG my where in the world did my pic of Golden Entrita come from ??? O.o
    kinda random lol

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    lol I know right hahaha I couldn't help but laugh at this statement because how true it is.

And OMG my where in the world did my pic of Golden Entrita come from ??? O.o
    kinda random lol
    it came from the murky depths of the underworld,also known as photoshop

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast