Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Can't Beat'em, Join'em!

Banned

If You Can't Beat'em, Join'em!

Emergence of Change

As many of us know today, global servers have emerged with us. In the beginning it was a lot of controversy because of language confusion, server overpopulation, and other inconveniences. However, Cabal U.S. and Canada are slowly adjusting to the changes. Today, I will be talking about how we can be more culturally aware with the Vietnamese, Asians, and Mexicans.

First of all, despite those with only understanding of one language, I have noticed a lot of native English speakers asking foreigners how to speak their language which astounds me. This is validated evidence that emerging two clients can cause more language sophistication.

On the other hand, I have witnessed a lot of Spanish speaking guilds recruiting native English speakers which shows cultural acceptance between each other. Furthermore, because Spanish speaking guilds have been recruiting native English speaks, they have collaborated to expand to more than just one guild, but to more recruitments and business, such as expanding guild storages.

Last and finally, I believe the emergence of the two clients has improved the Cabal economy, despite more botters grinding maps, because I've noticed price deflation, higher quantity of items such as Ruina Station (RS), and a better display of a multicultural MMORPG!

Please leave comment below.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Eurus; 12-08-2010 at 01:25 AM.

I still can't communicate with them and trade with them. I even use a online translator! =(

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurus View Post
    Emergence of Change

As many of us know today, global servers have emerged with us. In the beginning it was a lot of controversy because of language confusion, server overpopulation, and other inconveniences. However, Cabal U.S. and Canada are slowly adjusting to the changes. Today, I will be talking about how we can be more culturally aware with the Vietnamese, Asians, and Mexicans.

First of all, despite those with only understanding of one language, I have noticed a lot of native English speakers asking foreigners how to speak their language which astounds me. This is validated evidence that emerging two clients can cause more language sophistication.

On the other hand, I have witnessed a lot of Spanish speaking guilds recruiting native English speakers which shows cultural acceptance between each other. Furthermore, because Spanish speaking guilds have been recruiting native English speaks, they have collaborated to expand to more than just one guild, but to more recruitments and business, such as expanding guild storages.

Last and finally, I believe the emergence of the two clients has improved the Cabal economy, despite more botters grinding maps, because I've noticed price deflation, higher quantity of items such as Ruina Station (RS), and better a display of a multicultural MMORPG!

Please leave comment below.

Thank you.
    ur a get

RedOsmium
    Wall of text.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    bite me.

<3

Banned
    Anymore comments?

Osmium
    op is a

Banned
    go to webster.com and clik on translate

Where I walk, I walk alone.. Where I fight, I fight alone..
    -
    retired aka quit
    Nyob Zoo - 115% Hmoob
    -

Banned
    Anymore comments?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast