Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: keep jello

Banned

keep jello

keep jello fiery
    Last edited by Mat; 12-07-2010 at 07:58 PM.

Your point is..........?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Your point is..........?
    you jello?

Quote Originally Posted by LILCHAOLAO View Post
    Your point is..........?
    Point is he has a EoS+8 now.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

So you bought an eos8 while still bidding 5bil+ on a sigmetal wizard suit and you got all this alz legit like you always say? Since you've been so kind as to explain in the past each time, how about you explain now too?

Also just curious but how do you get 3606 hp with an aop6 on while in your pluma 2bar video you had 3376ish. The eos8 would be another 100 which only bumps you up to 3476, another 50 from rank 14 instead of 13 brings it to 3526, not exactly 3606 unless you extended a pc osm suit which you planned on getting rid of I thought. Also D: the character builder ap is messed up and the hp is slightly off, sad.

You must have a beast pet, must be like 30 magic unless you got your lapis orb +15, since +12 leaves you a bit shy of your stated magic.
    Last edited by mmmCake; 12-07-2010 at 08:53 PM.

16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

what flavor jello are u having?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    So you bought an eos8 while still bidding 5bil+ on a sigmetal wizard suit and you got all this alz legit like you always say? Since you've been so kind as to explain in the past each time, how about you explain now too?

Also just curious but how do you get 3606 hp with an aop6 on while in your pluma 2bar video you had 3376ish. The eos8 would be another 100 which only bumps you up to 3476, another 50 from rank 14 instead of 13 brings it to 3526, not exactly 3606 unless you extended a pc osm suit which you planned on getting rid of I thought. Also D: the character builder ap is messed up and the hp is slightly off, sad.

You must have a beast pet, must be like 30 magic unless you got your lapis orb +15, since +12 leaves you a bit shy of your stated magic.
    Who says I'm still bidding on that sig suit? Finish logged in today and I told him I can't buy it, would you like daily updates as to what I'm bidding and not bidding on? My HP is from going HR13-14, and then extending my Sig boots. Of course you're wondering where I got my SEH right? I crafted an AoP+6 with 2 attempts and traded it for a SEH+100M. Also, who says my Forc is 11? My pets 15 mag, and you're also forgetting stat runes and max Mag Attack rune aren't you.

Nice attempt at a flame, too bad nothing really stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Who says I'm still bidding on that sig suit? Finish logged in today and I told him I can't buy it, would you like daily updates as to what I'm bidding and not bidding on? My HP is from going HR13-14, and then extending my Sig boots. Of course you're wondering where I got my SEH right? I crafted an AoP+6 with 2 attempts and traded it for a SEH+100M. Also, who says my Forc is 11? My pets 15 mag, and you're also forgetting stat runes and max Mag Attack rune aren't you.

Nice attempt at a flame, too bad nothing really stuck.
    hp adds up fine then, though I was already counting extended boots, if they werent extended by the video it makes sense. And actually I did include stat runes, m.amp rune and m.attack rune and +12 lapis orb since I thought you said that SOMEWHERE one time. If the forcy is +12 or 13 that makes sense though with the 15 magic pet which is impressive.

aop6 makes sense for the seh at least but how much did you pay for this eos8 now and where did you get THAT alz lol. I wasnt even gonna think of the seh dropping the bid on the suit makes sense but you pulled how much alz from where for the cape? And you say fiery pulls alz out of nowhere (not that she dont)

Also I am dissapoint does 180 rank up really only give wiz 25 hp?

regardless the stats add up far better than spurs do by any means
    Last edited by mmmCake; 12-07-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Banned
    the rankup gives a measily 27 hp

i de-geared kind of and borrowed from guildies for my eos, but did have 5b on me from tons of things like ft2 drops ca5 cores and crafting on top of the warrior gear mooncurse put in our gwh. do i really need to explain how i get my alz in fine detail? i mean honestly, ive explained to pretty much everyone how ive gotten all my gear, why bother trying to call me out now? you already know you won't make me look stupid by not being able to explain where i get my alz or gear from..just give it up and heckle obvious alz buyers like fiery or xcons or whoever plays his garb wiz now

or if you want, you should make fun of spur for his OBVIOUS fake stats, his orbs not +11, he has s.tit gloves and osm boots, and uses aop6 rate/dmg but aob9 hp lolololol
    Last edited by Mat; 12-07-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast