Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Ffs check help desk

Ffs check help desk

I can understand some more unimportant help desks that I submitted almost 2 months ago that STILL isn't answered but it is quite annoying that I have a help desk left open for 3+ weeks pertaining to an in game glitch which makes it very annoying to play.

inb4 thread is locked and still no response to help desk or to any of the PMs I've sent you gms

it took them 1 yr for them to answer my question... i figuered the answer after like 3 wks by myself... their probably playin World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Mrshoveit View Post
    it took them 1 yr for them to answer my question... i figuered the answer after like 3 wks by myself... their probably playin World of Warcraft
    Because EST has been running cabal NA for a year right?

since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mrshoveit View Post
    since 2008

this is bullcrap, i have a level 50+ char that i want deleted to make room for a forceblader and its been about 1 or two months and no reply, instead of releasing a new version of the game each month how about you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing answer the goddamn tickets? pathetic organization. oh yeah games are hell fun to play when the administration team doesn't give a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ just wants you to buy more item shop items

Quote Originally Posted by victim32 View Post
    oh yeah games are hell fun to play when the administration team doesn't give a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ just wants you to buy more item shop items

berserk you think your cool by being a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥up? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and go sit in mercury noob

Quote Originally Posted by victim32 View Post
    berserk you think your cool by being a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥up? I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and go sit in mercury noob
    Bro I was agreeing with you. l2takeajoke.

dont agree with me, im a 1man army I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥