Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: can a GM please tell me why my account is banned for not being NA isp?

can a GM please tell me why my account is banned for not being NA isp?

hi there, i would like to congratulate you all on the hard work and how awesome you are, but i cant... because your a bunch of idiots =( i transfer my account, it gets banned, i put in a ticket, you tell me im not from the US... thanks alot guys but umm didnt you merge with CABAL GLOBAL? OH REALLY YOU DID? WOW THATS AWESOME? WANNA ANSWER YOUR TICKETS? OK? THNX? and before beserk fury says anything, yes caps lock is cruise control for cool I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

gms did say they would look at players logs from global maybe you did something on global that got you banned.

Its funny how people try to sound better online then they are in real life

their reply was you aren't from US...

I think I struck a nerve.

Banned
    u mad sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I think I struck a nerve.
    <3 wanted to see if u could find the post lol

and lordforceblader i am mad dude, been waiting ages to start my forceblader and icant cuz i cant delete my char

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by victim32 View Post
    <3 wanted to see if u could find the post lol

and lordforceblader i am mad dude, been waiting ages to start my forceblader and icant cuz i cant delete my char
    lol delete ur subpassword,relog delete the char u want and set the subpassword again.(thats for deleting chars).

the QQing part is u got banned probably cuz u did something wrong like what 99% of the global ppl did(hacking) lol gtho or learn to deal with it,make a char and stop QQing =p