Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are Botters Good for our economy?

Are Botters Good for our economy?

Well, personaly I am a huge farmer. Always running some kind of a dungon or out seeking crafting mats. However, all this is getting harder. We see LID =500k / EOD = 2m (People looking for the ring)
    SOD= 4m each. To just name a few... And once you hit 100+ the game becomes largely based upon dungons. So that leads me to my point! Are botters really good for our economy?

Discuss!

Positives - They bring down prices on dungons and what not, and bring in some epic items to our game.

Negitives - They support alz buyers and if you buy alz...well thats just lame....

*Note - Not trying to upset anyone, just food for though ^^

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    to be honest. i never minded bots.....unless they were the ones in the Auto-Cannon Exs since there were always bots in every channel there and made getting your rank up coins a haha but sometimes they caused some pretty odd stuff to drop that i could just nab =]
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

It is sad to say, but I feel that bots helped the economy quite a bit. The main thing is that they sell really cheap dungeon entries which help people make money, get gear and progress in crafting. The main bad point is that they get in the way of normal players.

Banned
    There's no way to get rid of them though. Regardless if they help or not they're always going to be there.

its a valid point.. they did kinda help.. darn you farmbots.. darn you..
    dang upload killed the clarity of the sig x_x

well i have nothing against the farmbots... just when you are low lvl and they ksing your mobs.

the only botters i hate the most are the ads spammers bots in town. you cant block them
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

bots are such peniuses
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

I would say using those same arguments then Alz buyers are just as good for the economy, they buy our epic drops, they keep the auction house flowing and most of all they employee the botters. See logic is fun.

Logic-

An archaic custom or practice which anthropologists believe people of ancient times may have used to help influence their decision making ability. This lost art is sadly neither relevant nor present in the post-modern era.
    To not provide an example would be beyond all logic.
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Banned
    Well for the people that spend hundreds and thousands buying alz from botters, they just ruin the conomy by driving up prices since they buy stuff for ridiculous prices...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast