Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: rune cube

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Q View Post
    The epic runes were intented to be supplied after this update. You will still have a good chance to earn the good runes through the cubes after the fix.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Emie View Post
    I like the new rune cubes. Flasha has been a dead weight NPC that no one ever talks to unless they're doing Cornus dailies or Plate of Soul quests. Before, blended runes were limited to Shock or Defenseless, since the better ones require runes that drop once every 30 FT2 runs or once every 20 hours of grinding, and would be better spent as essence runes rather than blended rune ingredients, which have a 50% success rate. Increasing the accessibility of all runes, makes blended runes a viable addition to almost any player, rich or otherwise.

As someone else has already mentioned, essence runes aren't game changers. They won't suddenly turn someone who's used to losing in PVP into some unstoppable raging powerhouse of a bull. 4% amp, 12 attack, 5% CDI, 3% max rate isn't going to make you godly powerful. Furthermore, to even get those runes maxed, you're looking at between 800-1200 AP per rune, or roughly 5,000 AP. That's like grinding from 120 to 180 and then some.

Increasing the accessibility of rare runes benefits everyone as a whole, and also gives players a chance to finally start using blended runes, which were implemented way back in Episode 3, if I'm not mistaken.
    Do keep in mind that tey are supposed to be adding a 200% axp bb and a 100% exp bb. Those combined exponentially increase your ap rate fast. I'd say with both those +diamond +bb+ you can get 1 ap in about 2 mins. that's 30 per an hour. It might even be faster. And the say we have another 300% event so that adds 100% more. You can gain AP hella fast like that. ^_^

Yes agreed on the blended runes. Many ppl will finally be able to gain one ^_^ myself included since my first time attmepting making one failed to craft a long time back ><

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345