Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: PF and PI dungeons.

PF and PI dungeons.

I think it would be cool. A 140/160+ map means a 140/160+ dungeon which sounds like it would drop a new grade of items?

What do you guys think? :O

You know that's the same as saying that MF drops forcium so PF should drop something higher too.

Banned
    It should,we finally get a somewhat level appropriate drop system with all the new char binding semi-epic gears dropping from fi,ic1,ic2 or w/e,it's time for a higher grade of gear to go with higher grade bosses in PI......but knowing EST they'd just put forcy amp in CS

Yeah my buddy was talking about 2 levels of items higher the forcuim that'll come to the game. He didn't tell me when, cause there is no real date.. So I guess we just gotta wait and see!
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    You know that's the same as saying that MF drops forcium so PF should drop something higher too.
    A L:120-135 dungeon drops redosm, sig and forcium so why shouldn't a L:140-160+ dungeon drop something higher or better?

Unrelated to you, I think LID, RS, and EoD should drop crafted Phery, Stit and EoD should inc the Osm drop crafts.
    Last edited by ForumHavoc; 01-04-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Banned
    orihancol armor set , i guess xD

Just means more bugs

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)