Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues with The Mercenaries Update

Still having issues with channel switch.
    If I try to join war it wont let me. I click join and get the message that tells u to wait 5 secs before you can join. 5 seconds pass, I click the immediate join and nothing happens. So I decide to do join via the server menu. I get blue barred trying to get to it. Log back in click 140-169 war and it gives me the same junk it did in game, waiting 5 secs to join. At that point I said screw it and went back to bi.

Other friends are having issues with the blue bar still too.
    Hi!

Banned
    so no one cares bout glitch vouchers?

Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    I lost my eof+8 and +12 Forci BL S.amp set, and BoF+7s.
    omg me too!
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

im starting to think were guna be stuck with this till monday...this will suuck -.- Lol
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    omg me too!
    So..I lost CR +3 and EoF+9 and Forci Blade + 16

Halp pl0x. lol.

Banned
    my cabal keep crashin... The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000005) occured in the application at location 0x0054cf25

overall drop rate is just bad now. farmed MF for about 20 minutes and seriously Only got alz, grinded pf for about an hour today and only got about 4 drops that werent alz and in a few dungeons i ran there were chests that didnt drop anything when broken.( sod, eod1 and rs)

Quote Originally Posted by darkness_abyss View Post
    my cabal keep crashin... The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000005) occured in the application at location 0x0054cf25
    same =o

I'm experiencing a crap load of flaws with this new update, please fix them so i can actually play >.>

•I'm crashing... with this 000000cx0 error people are getting above
    •When I could get on, Eod and other dungeons constantly flash black around the floor and walls.
    •Portals were broken inside many of my dungeon runs.
    •All orange/piercing skills are doing 2x normal dmg now in pvp, but not in pve, so basically bl and fb are op. Rofl i love how this goes from nerfed to 2x as strong. That pretty messed up

Overall this new update has made the game almost unplayable with the insane amount of lag and glitches. ROLLBACK w/o update plz

PS: This is after the emergency m/a on Dec. 10th that SUPPOSEDLY fixed all the bugs and glitches with this new update, which clearly didn't happen.
    Last edited by Firaze; 12-10-2010 at 08:32 PM.

heres a fun one...... so i was tryin to find an open spot in PF at cornus to level and I DCed changing channels, i log back in and now im 155 with 20m alz gone and the same stuff still in AH from when i was grindin. I leveled to 156 about 8 hours ago and now im back to level 155 QQ lol. this is messed up

seriously, im pretty pissed. anyone else gettin these issues?
    Last edited by DannyLaRusso; 12-10-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast