Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues with The Mercenaries Update

Quote Originally Posted by Sryinex View Post

is not sad
    omg is he serious? he really has a goat. Wow some peoples kids and their issues. XD
    I think Prozac & Castration will help him greatly. LOL
    Last edited by Jamie143love & Ciccone; 12-09-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Titanium
    lol

wtf. we went from food to goats?

Quote Originally Posted by smallshielder View Post
    after smoke break, they need to go peeeee peeee break.... maybe take a dump too. smell that!!
    That takes another 10mins... After they dumb they will looking for a drink... (maybe a beer)

oh my god best idea ever.

All these maintenances and extended maintenances gave me the best idea. Extended nation war. Some event with either extra long nation wars with increased wexp payout or an event with higher frequency of nation wars. I mean a wexp event is one thing but think of a weekend with nation war running the entire time. It'd be like if they made ch20 give you wexp for doing tasks like in war or killing a certain number of the opposing nation and you could just leave and join whenever. Even now with bringer out of war that wouldn't even matter.

Granted longer wars or such would have to be either omitted or adjusted toward bringer scores.

let that guy love is goat XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

you know gms probly got all the issues resolved had a smoke patted ther backs
    then went home and forgot to turn server on

lute i think they should add the kill we get on WAR channels to our kill count for titles XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

maybe they r watching hairly potter, since they r big fans

More like not turning the servers on because they want to see the nubs QQ some more. Crack a few jokes at them you know.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast