Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Issues with The Mercenaries Update

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Received error code 174 type A in ft1 -.-

prolly my first d/c from error code since ogp when i was wiz...
    the GM's definitely owe you a marshmallow

I'm not sure if this is a glitch but when the update came out I had tried to use amp pots+condense pots but I could only use one. After the fix I noticed that it's still here. Its not a big deal but it is something that will effect some people...expecially in nation war.

options still are not saving at logout Q

Trololol.
    Still D/Cing when you attempt to hop channels or enter dungeons. No more than 5 mins into the dungeon the d/c occurs.

Kealie - Mercury ;; 180 FA ;; SEIREITEI ;; PRO SIG

wasted of my sod. and b1f ft card. sod are so expensive. are we getting it back since these are your errors?

No roll back???? Fk you gms ! I quit! Jokes on you cause my dad is CEO of est. Say good bye to your jobs

Quote Originally Posted by flykrnrom3o View Post
    No roll back???? Fk you gms ! I quit! Jokes on you cause my dad is CEO of est. Say good bye to your jobs
    Funny. If your dad was CEO you wouldnt be complaining and bit.ching about a roll back nor would you be QQ-ing all over the forum for one cause your noob ass didnt get a good cube. Man get that RB crap outta here.

Bottom line, get a job and stop QQ-ing just cause you cant afford stuff in the item shop to enhance your game play. If you can do better than the GM's you wouldnt be here QQ-ing pissing and moaning. If you can read and code whatever the game language is, youd be receiving the checks not them. Whiny little brats like you who are spoon fed need to get the frick out. Every game theres always a group of turds ie fly, and star that always feels the need to be satisfied just cause the world doesnt want to please them and obviously their imaginary girlfriends cant either.

Red-Osmium
    Can you try to fix the GWH?
    it keeps on closing down. zzz cant take any entry out of there lol.

A few minutes ago i was in ls , and i wanted to join war ... After many tries i finally "got in" ... So take a look at the "lobby" :

People in my buddy list and in my guild were saying that i was actually joined a "32" channel O.o

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

Lol.. Is it that time of month?? Rage more?

Quote Originally Posted by Venus_Noob View Post
    Funny. If your dad was CEO you wouldnt be complaining and bit.ching about a roll back nor would you be QQ-ing all over the forum for one cause your noob ass didnt get a good cube. Man get that RB crap outta here.

Bottom line, get a job and stop QQ-ing just cause you cant afford stuff in the item shop to enhance your game play. If you can do better than the GM's you wouldnt be here QQ-ing pissing and moaning. If you can read and code whatever the game language is, youd be receiving the checks not them. Whiny little brats like you who are spoon fed need to get the frick out. Every game theres always a group of turds ie fly, and star that always feels the need to be satisfied just cause the world doesnt want to please them and obviously their imaginary girlfriends cant either.

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast